andrewket

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Taycan Turbo, Tesla Y*2; Prev S,X,3,996TT
Country flag
I love those wheels. I stuck with 20’s on my non-CT, but this has me tempted to buy these separately.

Beardo

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BluTack 4S CT
Country flag
These pics are much more like what it looks like in the flesh. Difficult to get it to show how low and squat it is from 6ft away in a dealers showroom. Thanks for them!

OP
OP
Yorkshirepuds

Yorkshirepuds

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS ST, Harley Heritage, Triumph Rocket 3
Country flag
One addl. question - I asked elsewhere but have yet to receive a response - in the "Individual" chassis settings option menu can you basically set up the car as to how you wish it to sit regardless of mode i.e. so basically force the car to always be in lowest suspension? I suspect that is exactly what Individual allows but would be nice to know for certain.
After some manual scouring and YouTube searching i've finally managed to work out how to program the individual mode! ?

The screenshot below shows the parameters that are programmable and, yes, chassis height is one of them. ?

Porsche Taycan Delivery! Cross Turismo 4S in Crayon/Crayon with CT design wheels - Just collected indmode

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S 2022 Mini Cooper S 2024 Electric in 2025/6
Country flag
After some manual scouring and YouTube searching i've finally managed to work out how to program the individual mode! ?

The screenshot below shows the parameters that are programmable and, yes, chassis height is one of them. ?

indmode.jpg
This looks good I.e. you can drive the car with a fully custom setup ?

David Baldwino

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Turismo
Country flag
Just collected today and a few initial snaps... very pleased indeed with it!

taycan-1.jpg

taycan-4.jpg

taycan-7.jpg

taycan-10.jpg

Double pug sized boot!
taycan-16.jpg

taycan-22.jpg

taycan-24.jpg

taycan-28.jpg

taycan-35.jpg

taycan-42.jpg
That looks MINT, wow. Mine was due this month now Sept, slightly annoyed but hay ho, you probably have good connections !! Yes, unpainted is the way, so much more detail. Nice one. ??????

David Baldwino

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Turismo
Country flag
That looks MINT, wow. Mine was due this month now Sept, slightly annoyed but hay ho, you probably have good connections !! Yes, unpainted is the way, so much more detail. Nice one. ??????
Just collected today and a few initial snaps... very pleased indeed with it!

taycan-1.jpg

taycan-4.jpg

taycan-7.jpg

taycan-10.jpg

Double pug sized boot!
taycan-16.jpg

taycan-22.jpg

taycan-24.jpg

taycan-28.jpg

taycan-35.jpg

taycan-42.jpg

OP
OP
Yorkshirepuds

Yorkshirepuds

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS ST, Harley Heritage, Triumph Rocket 3
Country flag
May I ask what date you first ordered the Yorkshirepud machine and which dealer?
I put the deposit down in spring 2019 at Porsche Newcastle, obviously long before it was officially announced but I grabbed their first build slot... I didn't expect it was going to be over two years though! :CWL:
They're not my nearest OPC but very good, excellent communication, helpful and friendly throughout... would highly recommend.
Sponsored