First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT 4
Country flag
Well done!

This is very interesting, as I have been pondering even more possibilities. To me, the wheel has 3 sectors
- five long spokes from the center with five partial arches near the rim
- full rim and five short spokes towards the center from it
- five indents and connecting lines (blue in your version and black in Porsche Taycan S Aero version)

Too bad I don't have the photoshop skills, but I'd be very interested in seeing pretty much every combination of these three, in body color, gold (or aurum in Porschespeak), bronze or black.

There have been some sporadic threads here with somebody experimenting with black on either the long or the short spokes, but I'd like to bring gold&bronze and the body color to the mix too.

Attention photoshoppers - a matrix of combination pics needed!

nycebo

First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan GTS, Mercedes E450 Wagon
Country flag
Agreed. Just a brilliant touch. Classy and well executed.

Hootch280

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo, Macan S, Mclaren 720S
Country flag
A word of warning - don't curb them. I have Taycan Exclusive Porsche Design 21 inch in gloss black - a common option as you will know. I clipped the curb side in a momentary lapse of concentration ( messing with the onboard displays after a service update that changed everything ) not bad, quite minor damage but I can't get them repaired. All these Porsche wheel designs have no excess metal on the edges now so having wheels re-skimmed is not an option - instead of a few 100 to get the damage repaired its 3000 for new wheels. I think Porsche knew exactly what they were doing with these designs - nice but not repairable

Bill C

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Discovery Sport, Taycan Turbo, 911 Turbo cab
Country flag
A word of warning - don't curb them. I have Taycan Exclusive Porsche Design 21 inch in gloss black - a common option as you will know. I clipped the curb side in a momentary lapse of concentration ( messing with the onboard displays after a service update that changed everything ) not bad, quite minor damage but I can't get them repaired. All these Porsche wheel designs have no excess metal on the edges now so having wheels re-skimmed is not an option - instead of a few 100 to get the damage repaired its 3000 for new wheels. I think Porsche knew exactly what they were doing with these designs - nice but not repairable
Day 3 I got a decent scratch to nsf managed to get it diamond cut and looks like new, suppose I can consider myself lucky. Btw where do you rapid charge local as I spend 1/3 of my time in Southbourne?