riburn3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4, Model 3 SR+
Country flag
Really does a nice job of summarizing the appeal of the vehicle. Even if you aren't in the market for an estate vehicle, it's just so strikingly handsome from every angle. I honestly find it a better looking car than a regular Taycan (which IMHO is one of the best looking vehicles ever made) and it tops it in practicality.

MrB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4S and Fiat 500e La Prima
Country flag
Nice review, if a little more of a sales pitch than a purely objective review (not surprising, of course, as it’s from a Porsche Centre). For me, it was good to see that interior in much more detail as I’ve ordered that and it’s really put my mind at ease regarding my choice.

Rickpoisson

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.porsche-code.com
Vehicles
VW e-Up!, Taycan Turbo CT MY22 - delivered
Country flag
Nice review, if a little more of a sales pitch than a purely objective review (not surprising, of course, as it’s from a Porsche Centre). For me, it was good to see that interior in much more detail as I’ve ordered that and it’s really put my mind at ease regarding my choice.
Crayon/Black interior is great - really glad I went for it. Seems our cars are very similar then @MrB

Last edited:
Reactions: MrB

f1eng

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4S, Ferrari 355, Merc 500E, Prius PHV
Country flag
Crayon/Black interior is great - really glad I went for it. Seems our cars are very similar then @MrB
I think that interior is the black/chalk beige not the black crayon (which has a lot more black in it, the back of the front seats and the whole back seat apart from the actual individual seat facings).
I would love to know if the one in the video is the standard partial leather or the full leather option of the black/chalk beige!

OP
OP
PCAR-KAISER

PCAR-KAISER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 CT
Country flag
I think that interior is the black/chalk beige not the black crayon (which has a lot more black in it, the back of the front seats and the whole back seat apart from the actual individual seat facings).
I would love to know if the one in the video is the standard partial leather or the full leather option of the black/chalk beige!
It’s definitely the extended leather, you can see the stitching across the doors and dash.

RobbieRed

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan cross tourismo
Country flag
That’s a great review/sales pitch. I am deeply in love.
cannot wait for mine. Only 4 weeks now….

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Agree it's a bit sales like and also has some inaccurate content ( Range mode limit for one).

Nice exterior colour with chrome window surrounds - suits black I think.

Swissbob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Cross Turismo
Country flag
That interior looks great. I went for black and now regret it. Had the white interior in the Model X and loved it despite the kids doing everything they could to wreck it ?

Rickpoisson

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.porsche-code.com
Vehicles
VW e-Up!, Taycan Turbo CT MY22 - delivered
Country flag
That interior looks great. I went for black and now regret it. Had the white interior in the Model X and loved it despite the kids doing everything they could to wreck it ?
Same - the white worked great in 2 model X's we had. Hopefully the Crayon/Black will hold up as well in the CT

f1eng

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4S, Ferrari 355, Merc 500E, Prius PHV
Country flag
Yes but the white in a Tesla is faux-"leather" which is pretty easy to clean compared to soft real
leather!

DACSarasota

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Taycan RWD
Country flag
It’s a regional thing US vs UK
Limestone Beige = Chalk Beige
Chalk = Crayon
Well that is confusing.

I am arguing with my wife over getting the (US) limestone beige vs chalk. I kind of like the chalk more because of there is more contrasting black (back of seats, doors, rear seats, etc.) but she says it looks too cheap.