lucan6699

First Name
lawrence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
taycan, bentley
Country flag
As an employee of Porsche, and also eagerly waiting on my delivery, I want to share this information with the rest of this community. This is for North American vehicles only. Including campaigns/recalls for parts that may be missing. Hope this helps and answer some of the questions you guys may have as well.

Screen Shot 2021-09-18 at 9.12.45 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-09-18 at 9.11.57 PM.png
Hi, thanks for sharing this. Do you, or do you know of anyone that has info on cars destined for the UK. My CT 4s was booked for a June 21 build slot. Has been through paint i believe but still showing as waiting to enter production. My dealer doesn't have more info than a completion date of the 15th October - but as i have been given completion dates that had been pushed back many time - i was hoping to get some more info form the source so i can make an informed decision on what to do and whether to wait or re-think. Many thanks

lucan6699

First Name
lawrence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
taycan, bentley
Country flag
Hi, thanks for sharing this. Do you, or do you know of anyone that has info on cars destined for the UK. My CT 4s was booked for a June 21 build slot. Has been through paint i believe but still showing as waiting to enter production. My dealer doesn't have more info than a completion date of the 15th October - but as i have been given completion dates that had been pushed back many time - i was hoping to get some more info form the source so i can make an informed decision on what to do and whether to wait or re-think. Many thanks
PS - i have a vin if that is any help?

B61

First Name
Bine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4 (9/2021)
Country flag
Just read an article in our local news... apparently, car makers are still using old (and less expensive) chips, while manufacturers are more focused to produce new & more powerful stuff (also more expensive), that's why all this "chip shortage" won't just disappear "over the night", ie. during 2022.
That was a statement of Intel's CEO during last IAA show in Munich (for Fortune magazine)... he said that they want about ten years old tech ("monkey tech"), since they are not ready to use the latest technology,etc ...
I guess, Google can find something similar in English...
Sponsored

Last edited: