TayFan

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S, Audi A7, Mercedes ML350
Country flag
The jet black has metallic specks in it as far as I remember. Gloss black is more standard. Dealer recommended gloss black as if you scratch it, it's gonna be much easier fix. So I went gloss black.
Yes. My dealer said same. Chose gloss black for my ice Grey metallic

Last edited:

Dslev

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Most dirt comes from brake dust.
The Taycan uses regenerative braking most of the time so there's no brake dust or much less...
I have white ones and they don't get more dirty than my car.
I love this regenerative braking! :)
I have the surface coated brakes, absolutely no brake dust, I mean none.

Yan355

First Name
Yan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
991 GTS, Cayenne, Audi A7
Country flag
here’s my wife CT4S just arrived this week at our dealer

really happy with how it’s turned our even riding high on its blocks

ceramic coating Monday collect Wednesday with more pics to follow cheers

Porsche Taycan CHALK Taycan Club 42F1CB21-5802-4CB5-8532-391BC857B7CC

Porsche Taycan CHALK Taycan Club A73B6A5E-F7A8-4347-8C28-88C4BBBC61C3

Porsche Taycan CHALK Taycan Club D603F4DB-FF56-4137-99D2-47736718094D

gavatx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Panamera
Country flag
I ordered a Taycan 4S with Chalk exterior. Having a bit of remorse and wondering if I should have gotten Neptune Blue instead. I’ve always wanted Chalk but I can’t help but admit Neptune Blue is stunning. Maybe I should trust my gut and first choice? Anybody here regret getting Chalk and wish they got a different color instead?

tibiafx1

First Name
AC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Chalk with Stealth wrap
Country flag
I ordered a Taycan 4S with Chalk exterior. Having a bit of remorse and wondering if I should have gotten Neptune Blue instead. I’ve always wanted Chalk but I can’t help but admit Neptune Blue is stunning. Maybe I should trust my gut and first choice? Anybody here regret getting Chalk and wish they got a different color instead?
Has your freeze date come and gone? If so don’t worry about it. You will love your Taycan in any color. My heart was set on volcano grey but I soon switched to Chalk when I saw one in person on the dealer showroom floor. Stunning!

gavatx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Panamera
Country flag
Has your freeze date come and gone? If so don’t worry about it. You will love your Taycan in any color. My heart was set on volcano grey but I soon switched to Chalk when I saw one in person on the dealer showroom floor. Stunning!
Yes! Freeze point was on December 9. Thank you so much! This is so reassuring. I’ll relax and wait for the car, and not second guess how I built it :).

obscurelyfamous

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Chalk Taycan 4S
Country flag
Yes! Freeze point was on December 9. Thank you so much! This is so reassuring. I’ll relax and wait for the car, and not second guess how I built it :).
Fwiw I was originally planning on getting a Gentian Blue Taycan. I stopped by the dealer to check them out and there was a chalk model in the showroom. I immediately decided on chalk and made my order.

raharris

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GMC AT4X, Macan S, Taycan Turbo, Cayenne Turbo GT
Country flag
I think you are right- I really wish they offered a satin/Matt black mission e wheel, that would be my first choice.

Does anyone know what the difference is between the two full black mission e styles are? From what I can see on the configurator there are two options of a full black glossy wheel and that makes no sense.
I went with gloss black mission e wheels with gloss black calipers - I have this on my chalk cayman and love the look (although cayman has red calipers). I didn’t like the look of the white calipers ….

gavatx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Panamera
Country flag
Fwiw I was originally planning on getting a Gentian Blue Taycan. I stopped by the dealer to check them out and there was a chalk model in the showroom. I immediately decided on chalk and made my order.
Hearing this makes me happy!!!

Viv S

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Panamera/Taycan
Country flag
Sponsored