WuffvonTrips

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo CT
Country flag
Frozen Berry is not for me. I really like Frozen Blue but doesn't look like I'm going to get to see one before ordering so do I tqke the risk or de-risk and order a different safer colour like white.
I assume that any colour can look better on the vehicle than on the sample block, due to the contrast with all the other materials and accents, so if you like FB on the sample block, I'd be surprised if you didn't love it on the car- but I must admit I would rather not rely on the opinion of some random person on the internet :)
Sponsored

ruartur

First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan, Tesla X
Country flag
I have seen both colors on the road…and they look great in person. I cant comment on resale per se but I do think that both colors read as somewhat feminine to many….especially Frozen Berry. That could ultimately impact resale depending on the market you are in.

I still maintain that all of the Taycan colors are great. There are safer choices but those are also, by definition, main stream.
I agree! I have seen both in person and to me both look feminine. I like the frozen blue on a cloudy day when that silver metallic flake is not as noticeable.

VOLT4GE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S
Country flag
Agreed. I thought Frozen Blue was being safe ish. The other way of looking at it is the car will be a little rarer so even if there are less people out there liking the colour there are less available.
Get the Frozen Blue. It’s gorgeous. In a nutshell, it’s a metallic version of Gulf Blue—a classic look on a futuristic car.

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
By the way, what's the Frozen Berry question?
I've only seen one for real- a GTS saloon, showroom model that wasn't there long (presumably sold). It had lots of gloss black accents and looked great. I posted about it, I guess somewhere in the Frozen Berry thread.
2 for sale at the dealers still

mandoyoda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Country flag
Check the colour forums. I went with Frozen Blue with Frozen Berry a close second, and Ice Grey third.

Frozen Blue has a white metallic fleck, so the colour shimmers and changes based on the light. It’s all personal preference, and I doubt anyone who went with Frozen Blue on this forum has had any regrets. It doesn’t look plastic at all; there’s so much depth to the colour.

https://www.taycanforum.com/forum/threads/frozen-blue-taycan-club.722/

https://www.taycanforum.com/forum/threads/frozen-berry-metallic-taycan-club.1672/
Porsche Taycan Frozen Blue and Frozen Berry questions 19671E39-2075-4FF5-8F16-B9D794529243
Porsche Taycan Frozen Blue and Frozen Berry questions AB781C9B-CDEF-4EF3-A9FA-888959C77EB2
Porsche Taycan Frozen Blue and Frozen Berry questions 0407D868-6A77-48F7-9662-ECAC9715085C
Porsche Taycan Frozen Blue and Frozen Berry questions B6CDEF0C-1D3C-4847-8EB4-041397E80781