AyTifosi

First Name
Marlon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Macan S, 2022 Taycan GTS
Country flag
So I'm driving back to Bellevue on Christmas eve after visiting Vancouver BC. I hadn't heard from my SA, but thought I'd make a quick stop off the freeway and check out the dealer's lot. I knew my car was on the Glovis Stella, but wasn't sure when it would get trucked to the dealer. I cruised to the back lot and to my surprise, the best present ever! I spotted my FB GTS fresh off the truck! I put my deposit down in January, got an allocation in April, it was built mid July.. and then it disappeared into some black hole of the world of shipping... It'll be a few weeks until delivery day. Clear side markers, Xpel, etc. It looks better than I hoped. Frozen blue just does NOT photo well. Though, for sure I'll post more pics when I can pick it up. I did something I think will be cool with the interior. We'll see!

Porsche Taycan FROZEN BLUE Taycan Club Taycan GTS

CarbonTax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan RWD
Country flag
So I'm driving back to Bellevue on Christmas eve after visiting Vancouver BC. I hadn't heard from my SA, but thought I'd make a quick stop off the freeway and check out the dealer's lot. I knew my car was on the Glovis Stella, but wasn't sure when it would get trucked to the dealer. I cruised to the back lot and to my surprise, the best present ever! I spotted my FB GTS fresh off the truck! I put my deposit down in January, got an allocation in April, it was built mid July.. and then it disappeared into some black hole of the world of shipping... It'll be a few weeks until delivery day. Clear side markers, Xpel, etc. It looks better than I hoped. Frozen blue just does NOT photo well. Though, for sure I'll post more pics when I can pick it up. I did something I think will be cool with the interior. We'll see!

Taycan GTS.jpg
Congrats on the awesome FBM chariot and coincidental similar experience when I was anxious for mine, SA told me where they usually offload incoming shipments. I took the long route to work one week and happened to see the porter driving my taycan to the dealership around the corner

Porsche Taycan FROZEN BLUE Taycan Club IMG_4293 2

PS: FBM photos better after you take possession ;)

AyTifosi

First Name
Marlon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
April order, July build, (wait, wait, and wait... ) December delivery! We picked up our new Frozen Blue GTS from Porsche Bellingham today. They have been really helpful and professional the whole way. We traded in our 2020 4S with Bordeaux leather which has been an awesome car. When be bought it (used) in November 2021, we loved it so much that ordering the color and options we wanted seemed like a no brainer. 13 months later our GTS is in the garage.

One thing I took a gamble on was going with orange deviated stitching. I love the Gulf Porsche liveries, which I run in iRacing, so I went all in with the GTS. My wife went reluctantly, ("it's how much for orange stitching??"). The orange stiching pops against the black (which I wish was grey), and nicely accents the chalk leather. I do believe it adds a little something different to the car. I also went with interior trim in the exterior color along with carbon fiber pieces. It all sounds good, however in retrospect the black, chalk, carbon fiber and frozen blue trim with the organge stitching I think is a bit too much. Yet, at this point I'm an owner!

The car (summer tires) is noisier on the freeway than the 4S on all season tires. My wife hasn't commented yet, however I'm sure she will as quiet is important to her and was what sold her on the 4S. The GTS has the thermally & noise insulated glass, like the 4S did. However, I think the tires are the problem. She did ask if the GTS felt different, to which I said "sportier", probably because of the tires. My (astute) wife asked why I hadn't ordred all season tires, as "summer" tires seemed less practical. Yup, there were crickets in the car for a while as I tried navigate that one. I can't yet say I notice rear wheel steering but haven't done a lot of parking lot maneuvering. It was not on my 4S, so I do expect to notice a difference. I do love the heads up - had it on my M4 and missed it on the 4S.

The GTS does feel a little stiffer and sportier, though I haven't tested that at all as of course, my wife was in the car :angel:. The 4S was certainly sporty enough and trust me I drive 'spiritedly'. I wanted a GTS for all the reasons we want them. However, if I check my ego at the door and get honest about options, I think the 4S was awesome enough, and think I might miss the quieter ride of the 4S.

The one item I was not able to order at the time was the B-pillars in the Race-tex (were not available). I did opt for the pano roof with variable light control. It's neat, however I'm not sure I will actually use it. I also have the passenger screen - which my wife asked me to turn off straight away 🤐. If I can figure out how to get YouTube through it, maybe she'll like it.

As you know, Frozen Blue just does not photograph well. I'm quite happy with the color. The GTS kit - black trim - works really well on FB. I went with the PSCBs to get the white calipers. Those along with clear side markers and the chalk interior create a "classy" looking car IMO, which was what I wanted. With a little rebel orange tossed in of course.

It was a bucket list item, to custom order a new Porsche. Check! The only thing better would have been Euro delivery...

Porsche Taycan FROZEN BLUE Taycan Club GTS_front

Porsche Taycan FROZEN BLUE Taycan Club GTS_side

Porsche Taycan FROZEN BLUE Taycan Club GTS_door

Porsche Taycan FROZEN BLUE Taycan Club GTS_interior

Porsche Taycan FROZEN BLUE Taycan Club GTS_inside

Porsche Taycan FROZEN BLUE Taycan Club GTS_passside

Porsche Taycan FROZEN BLUE Taycan Club GTS_rear

Marirstaycan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RWD Taycan
Country flag
April order, July build, (wait, wait, and wait... ) December delivery! We picked up our new Frozen Blue GTS from Porsche Bellingham today. They have been really helpful and professional the whole way. We traded in our 2020 4S with Bordeaux leather which has been an awesome car. When be bought it (used) in November 2021, we loved it so much that ordering the color and options we wanted seemed like a no brainer. 13 months later our GTS is in the garage.

One thing I took a gamble on was going with orange deviated stitching. I love the Gulf Porsche liveries, which I run in iRacing, so I went all in with the GTS. My wife went reluctantly, ("it's how much for orange stitching??"). The orange stiching pops against the black (which I wish was grey), and nicely accents the chalk leather. I do believe it adds a little something different to the car. I also went with interior trim in the exterior color along with carbon fiber pieces. It all sounds good, however in retrospect the black, chalk, carbon fiber and frozen blue trim with the organge stitching I think is a bit too much. Yet, at this point I'm an owner!

The car (summer tires) is noisier on the freeway than the 4S on all season tires. My wife hasn't commented yet, however I'm sure she will as quiet is important to her and was what sold her on the 4S. The GTS has the thermally & noise insulated glass, like the 4S did. However, I think the tires are the problem. She did ask if the GTS felt different, to which I said "sportier", probably because of the tires. My (astute) wife asked why I hadn't ordred all season tires, as "summer" tires seemed less practical. Yup, there were crickets in the car for a while as I tried navigate that one. I can't yet say I notice rear wheel steering but haven't done a lot of parking lot maneuvering. It was not on my 4S, so I do expect to notice a difference. I do love the heads up - had it on my M4 and missed it on the 4S.

The GTS does feel a little stiffer and sportier, though I haven't tested that at all as of course, my wife was in the car :angel:. The 4S was certainly sporty enough and trust me I drive 'spiritedly'. I wanted a GTS for all the reasons we want them. However, if I check my ego at the door and get honest about options, I think the 4S was awesome enough, and think I might miss the quieter ride of the 4S.

The one item I was not able to order at the time was the B-pillars in the Race-tex (were not available). I did opt for the pano roof with variable light control. It's neat, however I'm not sure I will actually use it. I also have the passenger screen - which my wife asked me to turn off straight away 🤐. If I can figure out how to get YouTube through it, maybe she'll like it.

As you know, Frozen Blue just does not photograph well. I'm quite happy with the color. The GTS kit - black trim - works really well on FB. I went with the PSCBs to get the white calipers. Those along with clear side markers and the chalk interior create a "classy" looking car IMO, which was what I wanted. With a little rebel orange tossed in of course.

It was a bucket list item, to custom order a new Porsche. Check! The only thing better would have been Euro delivery...

GTS_front.jpg

GTS_side.jpg

GTS_door.jpg

GTS_interior.jpg

GTS_inside.jpg

GTS_passside.jpg

GTS_rear.jpg
Congratulations and Welcome to FB Taycan club.. love the interior accents in exterior color (not many folks have it optioned).

timr2369

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Porsche Taycan Cross Turismo 4S
Country flag
Absolutely loving my 2021 Taycan 4S FBM CT.
Test drove it at a MB dealer and compared it to the MB EQS.
Ended up being an easy decision after the test drive.
Will be my daily driver commuting about an hour to work with my
100lb husky who comes to work with me.
Porsche Taycan FROZEN BLUE Taycan Club taycan

AyTifosi

First Name
Marlon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Absolutely loving my 2021 Taycan 4S FBM CT.
Test drove it at a MB dealer and compared it to the MB EQS.
Ended up being an easy decision after the test drive.
Will be my daily driver commuting about an hour to work with my
100lb husky who comes to work with me.
Awesome! Welcome to the FB club!

Amelio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Older Tesla P85DL+, Shopping for a Taycan
Country flag
This is my favourite color. It really stands out! I’m looking at a used Ticon they all seem to be white or black.

FB Miles

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Maeving RM1 (Forezen Blue)
Country flag
Sorry for the gatecrash but i had to say thanks for the Frozen Blue inspiration! This is my British Maeving electric motorcycle which i had to have in Sky Blue, and with your help settled on Taycan Frozen Blue in Maeving's factory semi-matt finish. Looks amazing, gets so much attention and in a nod to the Taycan is exclusively on an electric machine.

Porsche Taycan FROZEN BLUE Taycan Club PXL_20221113_132143164.PORTRAIT

Porsche Taycan FROZEN BLUE Taycan Club PXL_20230505_182558627.PORTRAIT~2 (1)

Porsche Taycan FROZEN BLUE Taycan Club PXL_20221113_115614332.PORTRAIT (1)

Porsche Taycan FROZEN BLUE Taycan Club PXL_20230522_191207004.PORTRAIT

Amelio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Older Tesla P85DL+, Shopping for a Taycan
Country flag
Sorry for the gatecrash but i had to say thanks for the Frozen Blue inspiration! This is my British Maeving electric motorcycle which i had to have in Sky Blue, and with your help settled on Taycan Frozen Blue in Maeving's factory semi-matt finish. Looks amazing, gets so much attention and in a nod to the Taycan is exclusively on an electric machine.

PXL_20221113_132143164.PORTRAIT.jpg

PXL_20230505_182558627.PORTRAIT~2 (1).jpg

PXL_20221113_115614332.PORTRAIT (1).jpg

PXL_20230522_191207004.PORTRAIT.jpg
This is a beautiful bike, what are the specs? How many watts is the motor? What type of charging connector? j1772?