OP
jetbox

jetbox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yes
Country flag
Oh, and just to say the low suspension setting is low.... it touched on a speed bump earlier so need to remember to raise it ( it was in range mode)

DavidE- Bath

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Golf GTD mk 7, Ferrari 599 GTB, Ferrari 360 Spider, Ferrari 328 GTS, Bentley Continental Flying Spur, Land Rover Defender 110, Tygan/Chesil Speedster
Country flag
Looks amazing. Looking forward to more pics.

Scandinavian

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan T, Tesla M3P, Aston Martin DB9, Porsche 996 C4 Cab
Country flag
Oh, and just to say the low suspension setting is low.... it touched on a speed bump earlier so need to remember to raise it ( it was in range mode)
Did it touch at the end of the speed bump? Mine seems to touch the ground going down the bump and the suspension dips down. I normally put it on the high level when driving a route where there are speed bumps. Sport mode seems better.

OP
OP
jetbox

jetbox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yes
Country flag
Did it touch at the end of the speed bump? Mine seems to touch the ground going down the bump and the suspension dips down. I normally put it on the high level when driving a route where there are speed bumps. Sport mode seems better.
Yep, just when coming off the bump. Only very lightly but enough to remind me not to do that again!

Singularity

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY 2020 Taycan 4S, MY 2022 Audi Q7 60 TFSIe
Country flag
I have had no problems with speed bumps or anything of that sort yet. To me it seems the fear of Taycan being low is overblown. It is not very low UNLESS you happen to drive with Range or Sport Plus modes. Then it really is like a formula car and one must be careful. Even then the lift button will fix it though.

Normal & Sport modes are good for most bumps even without lift. Severe stuff I use the lift button. Sport mode + lift is the ultimate combo if it's a really bad one, as Sport will make the suspension stiffer.

I was worried about this issue before owning the car. Now as an owner I'm not at all any more. Just don't use range/sport+ modes in any situation in which this might be a concern. Normal/Sport are usually fine even if you forget to lift.

Scandinavian

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan T, Tesla M3P, Aston Martin DB9, Porsche 996 C4 Cab
Country flag
Yep, just when coming off the bump. Only very lightly but enough to remind me not to do that again!
I think it is the pieces in front of the wheels that touch the ground. And yes it is very light but still nervracking.

OP
OP
jetbox

jetbox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yes
Country flag
Lovely car! Congratulations and enjoy!

What colour interior? It looks like a grey colour but that might just be the light?
It’s black, just the light making it look lighter. Red belts though, which look ace.

OP
OP
jetbox

jetbox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yes
Country flag
The best option by far is the sports sound. It’s sounds amazing both inside and out. People turn in the street for both the look and the sound of the car.

Gogs

First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, 911 4S, Range Rover Sport Hybrid, Range Rover Vouge
Country flag
Stunning colour buddy. Nice reveal as well. Did you enjoy the experience of handing over the 100k!!
Sponsored