Can anyone kindly post pics of their carbon bits?

R Benny Waered

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S, Rapide S, Mc GT, ID.5
Country flag
I just cant get any good detailed pics or info on this option and have to lock my GTS ST in a few days. Is it worth the $3k to bling up the grey plastic on the front, rear and side skirts? I really think the grey rough plastic lets my CT4S down. To justify, I need to particularly see the carbon weave and how much it covers the back end of the car - its that big grey bumper that i'm not so keen on.

The Porsche confuserator is all big wide shots deep in shadow so cant see a thing in detail:
Porsche Taycan Can anyone kindly post pics of their carbon  bits? iris (5)
Sponsored

OP
OP
R Benny Waered

R Benny Waered

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S, Rapide S, Mc GT, ID.5
Country flag
Dear OP - here is your pushy request answered.

Porsche Taycan Can anyone kindly post pics of their carbon  bits? 2023-01-28 12.13.00

Porsche Taycan Can anyone kindly post pics of their carbon  bits? 2023-01-28 12.13.15

Porsche Taycan Can anyone kindly post pics of their carbon  bits? 2023-01-28 12.13.07

Still feel like burning that $3k for partial bits that hardly hide the grey plastic mate???:surprised:

G5day

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911 991.2 GTS 4 Conv, Macan Turbo
Country flag
Doesn’t any know what they wont let you spec a rear bike mount with the carbon sports design pack. I though the mounting points on the rear were replaced or blocked with the SD pack, but looking at the pics above I believe I can see the plastic covers you remove on the rear bumper area to allow the bike mounts to be fixed into place?
Sponsored