UK order status and delays?

DJ-UK

First Name
Daz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ex-iPace, Taycan RWD '23 lots of extra's.
Country flag
Just collected my Mamba Green RWD from PRG Reading. Excellent service from Simon and it's so nice to do the handover in a separate space rather than in the middle of the main showroom like the last couple of times I took delivery at Reading. Originally ordered Sep 22, exited factory around 9-Feb, entered Sheerness around 3-Mar.

IMG_2124.jpeg
Looking sooo good.

bilM

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Cayenne Audi TT Triumph R3 Hymer MLI580
Country flag
Was told last week my 4CT had left the factory however in My Porsche it's still in phase 3 and has been for quite some time.

Juniorp72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S due March 2023
Country flag
Was told last week my 4CT had left the factory however in My Porsche it's still in phase 3 and has been for quite some time.
I wouldn’t rely on that, it’s not accurate. Mine went to stage 5 after I collected it.

Sidicks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi S1, Porsche Taycan ST GTS
Country flag
I wouldn’t rely on that, it’s not accurate. Mine went to stage 5 after I collected it.
My configuration in MyPorsche is wrong (but the dealer assures me the specification is accurate on the production system.

It doesn’t surprise me that the App doesn’t update in real time.

Last edited:

Dabz

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4S PB+
Country flag
Was in the dealer today, build pushed from April to May, delivery now from Mid-May to end of June "and don't be surprised if it goes further"

Apparently some customers have been told Porsche can't deliver on their order so they're having to place brand new orders. First time I'd heard that.

He's has nothing official about facelift either, likely to be 25 in his opinion

Hanny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S Carmine Red
Country flag
Apparently some customers have been told Porsche can't deliver on their order so they're having to place brand new orders. First time I'd heard that.
Wonder if that’s to do with the options selected or models - hope that’s not just time of order related?

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Wonder if that’s to do with the options selected or models - hope that’s not just time of order related?
No...it's the heater issue impacting all new cars and a significant proportion of those out in the wild awaiting repairs.

old seadog

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4CT
Country flag
CT4 ordered late March 22, build allocation mid June 22. Build slipped from early Dec 22 to Feb 23, built 08 Feb, landed Uk 01 March arrived OPC 16 March, collect next week.
Plus using Porsche finance and got 7.9% happy happy happy.
Picked up this morning
Porsche Taycan UK order status and delays? C886DAEF-8EAB-487B-B433-A76D39985D48

DJBlack

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Porsche Cayenne Coupe, Taycan GTS on order
Country flag
Very nice!

can I ask how You managed 7.9%? Please feel free to PM me if you prefer

old seadog

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4CT
Country flag
Very nice!

can I ask how You managed 7.9%? Please feel free to PM me if you prefer
With the various delays, I was always asking for up to date pcp quotes, when car was delivered to Centre, went through finance and was told that because of the 2 or 3 quotes that where logged on the system for me could get the 7.9% rate, a bit lucky really. I think that even the finance guy found it a bit hit and miss with VW system.

bilM

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Cayenne Audi TT Triumph R3 Hymer MLI580
Country flag
Had a new update ( Actual Date) entry port Emden 15-03-2023 so does Actual Date mean it has happend and expected date at dealership 31-03-2023. Car still in phase 3.

G7SUM

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST 2023
Country flag
Had a new update ( Actual Date) entry port Emden 15-03-2023 so does Actual Date mean it has happend and expected date at dealership 31-03-2023. Car still in phase 3.
I wouldn't trust any of it to be quite honest............... You would have more luck guessing the EuroMillions numbers for this evening!

G7SUM

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST 2023
Country flag
I wouldn't trust any of it to be quite honest............... You would have more luck guessing the EuroMillions numbers for this evening!
My car has been sat in Grimsby for nearly 2 weeks now. Still showing as Stage 3. Classic example

maximumpanda

First Name
steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
This morning my order officially changed to stage 4 and if the dealer is still correct, we'll be taking delivery on 17/04.
Sponsored