Lauryen828

First Name
Lauryen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S
Country flag
@Lauryen828 awesome! I'm going with the same Turbo Aero wheels as you. Which interior colour did you go for?
I went with black interior! I went back and forth between the BlackBerry and The Chalk and Black. Then ended up with black leather! I thought I would regret it, but it was worth it.
Sponsored

Mazzy13

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jaguar f pace
Country flag
Have ordered my frozen berry 4s. With chalk and black.

Lauryen828

First Name
Lauryen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S
Country flag
I love it! I live in LA, where did you get your tint and your rims. Im looking to do the same to mine. I have a frozen berry as well.

cb02z0

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan (base)
Country flag
I love it! I live in LA, where did you get your tint and your rims. I'm looking to do the same to mine. I have a frozen berry as well.
The tint was done by a family friend who owns a window tinting company www.upperglasstint.com and is located in Dana Point. The rims and tires were purchased from www.wheelwarehouse.com in Orange. Wheel Warehouse will buy your stock rims and tires from you and put it towards the purchase of new wheels.

Prit

First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4, Aspiring GTS ST owner.
Country flag
Wifes Frozen Berry CT and My Black Taycan CT. Hers is spaced out and lowered. Mines has Rotiform wheels and lowered.

taycans.jpg

IMG_8040.JPG
I'm thinking of lowering mine with stock CT wheels setup that your wife is running. Can you give some details about her setup? What spacer spec is she running?