A couple of more pictures to keep you going....

TheSnape

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fiesta
Country flag
This car is hypnotically beautiful.

I think more electric car makers need to seriously reconsider how they design their vehicles. And second rule is that a bold design with new ideas works very well. It worked for the Tesla Cybertruck and it works for this. Both cases of where radical design can turn out very well, very beautiful.

charliemathilde

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Sorry but........the more and more I see of this body........the less enthusiastic I become.
there’s a lot of Panamera in it. Fwiw, I thought it looked better and more 911ish in person than I do in the photos. Ymmv.

Ron R

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Porsche Cayman
Country flag
This car is hypnotically beautiful.

I think more electric car makers need to seriously reconsider how they design their vehicles. And second rule is that a bold design with new ideas works very well. It worked for the Tesla Cybertruck and it works for this. Both cases of where radical design can turn out very well, very beautiful.
I certainly agree with you on the Taycan, but couldn't disagree more on the Cybertruck. It reminds me of a cross between a Pontiac Aztek and a doorstop :facepalm:. Makes me think the Tesla fanboys will buy anything the company makes. I'm interested to see if the pickup looks more conventional by the time they bring it to market.

domin1720

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 macan gts
Country flag
I certainly agree with you on the Taycan, but couldn't disagree more on the Cybertruck. It reminds me of a cross between a Pontiac Aztek and a doorstop :facepalm:. Makes me think the Tesla fanboys will buy anything the company makes. I'm interested to see if the pickup looks more conventional by the time they bring it to market.
Agree, the Tesla Truck has a refundable $100 deposit for a reason. Boost the numbers is the name of the game. My rug for my basement = 3 Tesla truck deposits

HK111

First Name
Henrik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, Corvette C7 Stingray, Mercedes V
Country flag
Thanks for the pictures!

Ron R

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Porsche Cayman
Country flag
Saw a Taycan for the first time in person this afternoon at a dealership here (Burlington Porsche), a Turbo S optioned out at $205k (USD)...

I didn't realize Chamber's in Burlington already had one! Thanks for posting the pics.