tibiafx1

First Name
AC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Chalk with Stealth wrap
Country flag
I live in Belgium . I understand the confusion about the flag. :)I also need to look at it twice, because I'm not originally from here.

The dealer I ordered the car with is also Mansory and Techart supplier. I asked him to refund me for the original wheels and put the Techart on.

I have no problems with a harsh ride. I set my chrono to individual where I programmed the ride settings to normal and the ride level to deepest, this works for me. Maybe you notice the smaller putholes a little more, but they are also noticeable with the 21" wheels. It still remains a heavy car.
Again, those wheels look beautiful and are perfect for Taycan. Did you ever consider getting the same wheels but in high gloss black finish without the diamond polished spokes?
Sponsored

DennisB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yes
Country flag
Again, those wheels look beautiful and are perfect for Taycan. Did you ever consider getting the same wheels but in high gloss black finish without the diamond polished spokes?
I considered other wheels in black, but for me these Techart wheels with the polished facing was a no-brainer.

vdr

First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Maybe a Taycan...
Country flag
Does anyone have a picture of a Chalk 4S without the gloss black window surround option and the Turbo Aero wheels? My FD is approaching and I have my car spec'd with the aluminum surrounds, TA wheels and standard mirrors. I'm thinking that the gloss black window trim won't work well against the matte black lower half of the standard mirrors. The aluminum trim, however, will highlight the silver in the AT wheels and won't clash with the mirrors.

If matte trim was offered as an option this would be a no brainer for me...

oalsaker

First Name
Øystein
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Crayon Taycan 4s
Country flag
I found this car on the German used car site. It's literally the only Chalk car with aluminum window trim on that site.

tibiafx1

First Name
AC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Does anyone have a picture of a Chalk 4S without the gloss black window surround option and the Turbo Aero wheels? My FD is approaching and I have my car spec'd with the aluminum surrounds, TA wheels and standard mirrors. I'm thinking that the gloss black window trim won't work well against the matte black lower half of the standard mirrors. The aluminum trim, however, will highlight the silver in the AT wheels and won't clash with the mirrors.

Just my opinion but you definitely need to do high gloss black window trim with the chalk body paint. Otherwise, it's sacrilegious! Go ahead and get the lower half of your mirrors painted in chalk(available option). Once you do this, the stem for the mirrors will be gloss black as well, matching the trim nicely.

tibiafx1

First Name
AC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I looked at numerous wheels before deciding these were the ones to get. There are a lot of great aftermarket wheels, but my opinion is they don't do the car justice. And therefore I decided to go with almost OEM wheels by techart.

Trust me they look amazing and even more in real life. I never had more head turns and thumbsup with any of my previous cars than I have with this one. I also painted the front air intakes and wings to match the gloss black in the wheels. Very satisfied with the combo.

They go for 11.500€ vat included. I got them cheaper, because I ordered them with the car. You can order them at any Techart supplier.

Screenshot 2021-06-16 184008.png
I'm getting ready to order those wheels. Is there any way you could post some more pics, like a side profile view of the car? Thanks!

Annalore

First Name
Mick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Audi A7
Country flag

I'm getting ready to order those wheels. Is there any way you could post some more pics, like a side profile view of the car? Thanks!
I agonised over this but went with silver and TA wheels + mirror lower and for me it was the right choice.
Porsche Taycan CHALK Taycan Club E3F3686A-0475-4E8F-B104-0DD8C81F80F9
Porsche Taycan CHALK Taycan Club E3F3686A-0475-4E8F-B104-0DD8C81F80F9
Porsche Taycan CHALK Taycan Club 7C5AB923-437C-4F2F-AE91-A766BF53E956

Porsche Taycan CHALK Taycan Club A3E74BDA-D9B6-4F8D-97F9-5BEDDB5D1877

Annalore

First Name
Mick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Audi A7
Country flag
I agonised over this but went with silver and TA wheels + mirror lower and for me it was the right choice.
E3F3686A-0475-4E8F-B104-0DD8C81F80F9.jpeg
E3F3686A-0475-4E8F-B104-0DD8C81F80F9.jpeg
7C5AB923-437C-4F2F-AE91-A766BF53E956.jpeg

A3E74BDA-D9B6-4F8D-97F9-5BEDDB5D1877.jpeg
I didn’t go privacy windows either which helps this choice imo. most people do not go for the silver… it’s totally down to taste

andrewh3

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Interesting - in Australia Privacy glass is standard. If you go for acoustic the glass is clear but the B pillar and rear quarter light glass dark black, so it can look a little odd. It seems your rear quarter light is clear which seems to work well. Personally still prefer black surround but I do envy your electric charge port!

Annalore

First Name
Mick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Audi A7
Country flag
I didn’t go privacy windows either which helps this choice imo. most people do not go for the silver… it’s totally down to taste
Interesting - in Australia Privacy glass is standard. If you go for acoustic the glass is clear but the B pillar and rear quarter light glass dark black, so it can look a little odd. It seems your rear quarter light is clear which seems to work well. Personally still prefer black surround but I do envy your electric charge port!
You are correct rear quarter is clear and privacy I think was a cost option, I have never bought a car with privacy as I don’t like the 50:50 look.

XLR82XS

First Name
LXA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan | 2021 Cayenne GTS | 2018 991.2 | DMC
This looks so good - and referring to the other chalk Taycan up-thread I wish I had gone with the Bordeaux red interior but my SO said that would be a step too far in flashiness :)
It won't affect my satisfaction when mine arrives in 3 weeks though.
SO? Not at all - red is the bomb!
Porsche Taycan CHALK Taycan Club IMG_3051