B61

First Name
Bine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4 (9/2021)
Country flag
Agree. I remember that post where someone said, "I paid for my Taycan with 3 bitcoin. It costed me $800."

:CWL:
That was me, I sold three in the beginning of April, but I said €8000.

andrewket

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Taycan Turbo, Tesla Y*2; Prev S,X,3,996TT
Country flag
DCU is where I got it, but the 1.49% required me to switch my entire Direct Deposit paycheck to them. My banking setup is a little hard to fully switch over like that, so I took the 1.74% deal instead which included the 0.25% for EVs. Still a great deal!
They tell you it has to be the entire thing but it doesn’t have to be. How would they know? I’m direct depositing a few dollars more then the car payment and the rest goes to my normal bank.

HRHTHEO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered- 2022 Taycan 4s
Country flag
They tell you it has to be the entire thing but it doesn’t have to be. How would they know? I’m direct depositing a few dollars more then the car payment and the rest goes to my normal bank.
I only deposit a few hundred a month. They don’t know.

TheDarKnight

First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Cayenne, 2019 Dodge Ram, 2011 Toyota Prius
Country flag
I plan to finance a portion of the purchase through Porsche, assuming the rate is less than 3%. I traded in my 2020 Cayenne for the CT4. I feel like I made good on the trade-in. Porsche cut me a check for the trade-in and I paid a $5K deposit against the CT order. At time of delivery, I likely will finance half the purchase.

charliemathilde

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
In the US, there are a ton of financing options at ridiculously low rates (currently). The credit unions like PenFed have been very competitive. A bunch fo the big banks too. In my experience, Porsche Finance has ... not.
Sponsored