Cheers I didn’t realize the seats were perforated that look very nice, ive Gone for a Turbo in white and you have added the same options as mine
looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the car and options once you have had a chance to drive it
I don’t see this being an issue as car companies will not be rushing out facelift/upgrade models anytime soon!
the car industry will be in an odd place for a while, demand will fall drastically BUT so will supply as the factorys will take a while to ramp up production due to parts and staff...
My dealer have been pretty good and they have said they are more than happy to take the car for stock and then I can have a later build slot
I think the decision for me is less of a financial one and more morally
the delays my car has had since ordering have been frustrating but now it’s a...
Not at the moment pal
my current plan is to see what Porsche are doing regards manufacturing, it’s obviously going to be for longer than 2 weeks.
my build freeze is currently mid April so that gives me another 3-4 weeks before i potentially lose my deposit, but if the factory is closed for...
I'm fortunate that my Turbo has been delayed a few times in the last few weeks and the last i heard my build freeze was mid April so I have a bit of time to decide to cancel and get my deposit back
as others have said spending over 130k on a car when we have no idea what’s going to happen...
Unfortunately that means they cant be used for the Turbo or Turbo S
even if i could use for Turbo it would only save me £4,500 over 3yrs (closer to £3,500 when you take corporation tax into account) so its not a deal breaker
I think Porsche will only reduce the APR if they are struggling to shift cars and if that’s the case then the GFV will more than likely reduce !
Which may technically mean the car is costing more money!
So robbing Peter to pay Paul
I have friends in the car sales industry and an Audi business...
As the grant has gone your car is technically 3.5k cheaper Than someone placing an order and you can offset corporation tax with the purchase
I’m in the same boat with mine although it’s not due for a couple of months (now will be a few more) in all honesty is it the right time!