Nicest improvements in the MY 2022 (IMHO)
1. Wired Android Auto standard! (something I hope can be implemented in the 2021 models with a PCM software update. 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
2. They fixed the DC fast charger Plug & Charge issue with cars equipped with the 19 kW on board charger.
3. App controlled...
All reviews say more comfortable and composed than the sedan counterparts, especially in rougher pavement.
When driving hard on the edge the suspension is a little less stiff with a little more body lean at the stiffest/lowest suspension setting.,compared to the sedans.
1. Your dealership may not have any allocation slots yet
2. They have build allocation slots now but other customers have their deposit in before you and have taken those slots first
3. You were one of the first to put a deposit in but the dealership gave those slots to a more preferred...
Did you dealership mean.
1. They are allocated only 4 vehicles for this year
2. They are only allocated the base CT4 and not the 4S for this year?
Everything I read states the CT4 & 4S trims will be built first and the Turbo/Turbo S will be scheduled for production later.
Which is usually...
So I recently got into the high horology game the last year or so, here's my current humble collection:
Shinola automatic Monster Diver watch
Grand Seiko SBGA413 Spring drive
Casio GMA-S2100 G shock aka the 'Casioak'
Fresh this morning, Rimac reveals their new 2000 + HP EV hypercar, the Nevera, equipped with a 120 kW battery pack
IIRC Porsche AG has invested almost 25% stake in Rimac so I'm sure there's going to be a bit of EV tech sharing going on between the two 🤔 it makes for exciting times for...