💰Things are going up! More price increases

Hanny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S Carmine Red
Country flag
Def increase, heard today that my MY23 order will be delayed to Feb24 and previous order price will increase inline with MY24. Also that the options list MY24 are different from MY23 and Porsche can’t guarantee the options I had selected to be available or at the same price.
Sponsored

WasserGKuehlt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4CT, 996C2, MacanS
Country flag
Nothing more specific than the 4-8%, but given that it was only a few days ago, I think this must be in addition to the latest prices currently on the configurators
It could also be that it's the public acknowledgement of the price increase already (edit) and silently rolled out.

A price increase in a tool will be known to dealers or active shoppers; a broad announcement to the world is an official statement (and no doubt moved the stock price a bit - I haven't checked).

OP
OP
whitex

whitex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan TCT, 2024 Q8 eTron P+
Country flag
It could also be that it's the public acknowledgement of the price increase already (edit) and silently rolled out.

A price increase in a tool will be known to dealers or active shoppers; a broad announcement to the world is an official statement (and no doubt moved the stock price a bit - I haven't checked).
It could be, except for the mention of price increases later this year. I was initially thinking perhaps for MY25, but that would be in 2024. The only thing later this year that we know is changing is that carrara white color is going away, perhaps that will coincide with another price hike?
Sponsored