‘PORSCHE’ Logo LED Door Courtesy Lights

Bsteffes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911 S (s) Cayenne S, Taycan 4s, GT4 clubsport
Country flag
I bit the bullet and ordered the “Porsche” puddle light kit from Suncoast. Based on the price ($160), my suspicion is that the kit is merely a lens that you put over the existing light that was shown above. I will post when I receive.
I ordered the same thing. That is exactly what they are.
Porsche Taycan ‘PORSCHE’ Logo LED Door Courtesy Lights 4F8BD405-76E8-4472-9480-FEE7EBBCE4B3
Sponsored

KensingtonPark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S; 2023 Audi eTron S Sportbck
Country flag
I ordered the same thing. That is exactly what they are.
4F8BD405-76E8-4472-9480-FEE7EBBCE4B3.jpeg
So, I had posted what I received, and it’s not quite what I meant. These are new light housings that replaces the light that is in the car. You remove and unplug the old light with this new unit, which is much heavier and has a different pattern for the side red light. I was actually thinking that I might simply be getting a new plastic lens to cover the existing light fixture. What I received and installed is definitely NOT that. So it exceeded my (admittedly low) expectations.

Dlurker20

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, Acura MDX, Mini Cooper
Country flag
So, I had posted what I received, and it’s not quite what I meant. These are new light housings that replaces the light that is in the car. You remove and unplug the old light with this new unit, which is much heavier and has a different pattern for the side red light. I was actually thinking that I might simply be getting a new plastic lens to cover the existing light fixture. What I received and installed is definitely NOT that. So it exceeded my (admittedly low) expectations.
Supporting your experience I found a video that a guy posted about doing his Cayan (forgive his saying of Porsche):

I still wish there was more style rather than just the Porsche in official font.

KensingtonPark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S; 2023 Audi eTron S Sportbck
Country flag
Supporting your experience I found a video that a guy posted about doing his Cayan (forgive his saying of Porsche):

I still wish there was more style rather than just the Porsche in official font.
OMG, I wish I had seen this before. I would have been a lot less scared. This is exactly how it went for me, except I had no idea when I jammed the plastic into the seam whether it was what I was supposed to be doing!

wemct

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Cayenne S Coupe; '22 AMG SL55; Taycan 4S(sold)
Country flag
I ordered two different sets of some aftermarket logo puddle lights from Amazon. The good news is they fit perfectly. The bad news is that the image was so horrible (distorted Porsche crest) that I immediately removed it and reinstalled the regular led door lights. It seems that the only/best option is the official Porsche puddle lights.

bosch88

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S
Country flag
I'm in Canada and I have this in my 4S... I have the premium package and folding mirrors... I don't remember seeing this in the option list and was surprised to see in on the car when I first opened the door.. wouldn't have paid extra for them on purpose but oh well...

Yeeee

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, Challenger
Country flag
In fact, the door lights from the original Porsche factory are terrible, not bright enough, and only one logo option.

I bought 2 pairs from here: Taycan door light much better:like::like::like:

XLR82XS

First Name
LXA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan | 2021 Cayenne GTS | 2018 991.2 | DMC
In fact, the door lights from the original Porsche factory are terrible, not bright enough, and only one logo option.

I bought 2 pairs from here: Taycan door light much better:like::like::like:
Do they work ok for your rear doors? I got a set and the rears have the top of the crest cut off due to the angle they sit in the panel. They are not Taycan specific and the company told me to try and adjust - that doesn't work.

Sucks so maybe having just the PORSCHE letters is the way to go, or just get OE ones from Suncoast.

BTN1

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan Turbo S & 2020 911 Turbo S
Country flag
Can you upload picture from front doors with crest plz?

Do they work ok for your rear doors? I got a set and the rears have the top of the crest cut off due to the angle they sit in the panel. They are not Taycan specific and the company told me to try and adjust - that doesn't work.

Sucks so maybe having just the PORSCHE letters is the way to go, or just get OE ones from Suncoast.

addcarlights

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
cayman 2017
Country flag

Can you upload picture from front doors with crest plz?
Looking forward to seeing the logo projection image from the front doors.

addcarlights

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
cayman 2017
Country flag
I ordered two different sets of some aftermarket logo puddle lights from Amazon. The good news is they fit perfectly. The bad news is that the image was so horrible (distorted Porsche crest) that I immediately removed it and reinstalled the regular led door lights. It seems that the only/best option is the official Porsche puddle lights.
About the distorted image will it be possible that the logo position isn't correct?

kreshi

First Name
hansi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s
Country flag
I had rented a 911 that had the Porsche name puddle lights and I really liked them because of how sharp the image is. I was contemplating of getting those for my Taycan but the price is hard to justify ?‍?

faroutinNM

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Taycan Turbo, '05 MINI Cooper S
Country flag
I just left the rear doors with the factory PORSCHE letters.

Porsche Taycan ‘PORSCHE’ Logo LED Door Courtesy Lights PXL_20210909_193239410