MWarsaw

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
I didn’t order the electric badge originally as probably most of us didn’t. But as I’ve owned the car and driven it around, so many people have asked what engine I have in it or asked if it’s a hybrid like the Panamera, that it made me think twice.
Well, I ordered the “electric” badge in black and found a cool placement for it which is different than where they put it at the factory. Check out the pics and let me know what you think. I really like it (even though I’m partial to de-badging). This is a different car that almost warrants the announcement of it being “electric”

Porsche Taycan “Electric” badge ABF3718B-46A0-4DD6-8DC7-FF56CC8E201B

Porsche Taycan “Electric” badge ACDDCBE6-A290-41F1-A5CD-B018CF09AE66

Porsche Taycan “Electric” badge 849AF082-46D7-4FB6-9746-5F86BCEE22CC

Last edited:

chizwheel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A7, Porsche Taycan 4S
Country flag
Did you order this from Porsche or from a 3rd party retailer?

paxton

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4S
Country flag
I didn’t order the electric badge originally as probably most of us didn’t. But as I’ve owned the car and driven it around, so many people have asked what engine I have in it or asked if it’s a hybrid like the Panamera, that it made me think twice.
Well, I ordered the “electric” badge in black and found a cool placement for it which is different than where they put it at the factory. Check out the pics and let me know what you think. I really like it (even though I’m partical to de-badging). This is a different car that almost warrants the announcement of it being “electric”
You beat me too it, I was planning on doing the exact same thing. Do you have a picture of the full side of the car a little further away?

You said you paid $135 for the pair in black, did you order directly from your dealer? Link?

Thanks!

OP
OP
MWarsaw

MWarsaw

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
You beat me too it, I was planning on doing the exact same thing. Do you have a picture of the full side of the car a little further away?

You said you paid $135 for the pair in black, did you order directly from your dealer? Link?

Thanks!
I ordered it from my local dealer and they mailed it to me. Easy to put on...

Porsche Taycan “Electric” badge 5DD2B132-1391-4527-929B-20854E7FDBA4

Porsche Taycan “Electric” badge E93BCB98-6C3B-470A-80AA-1333BC37F1A0

Last edited:

KensingtonPark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S; 2023 Audi eTron S Sportbck
Country flag
Very nice. Did you already have your car ceramic coated? If so, did you have to remove it with some kind of solution before adhering the badge? I'm thinking about it...

OP
OP
MWarsaw

MWarsaw

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Very nice. Did you already have your car ceramic coated? If so, did you have to remove it with some kind of solution before adhering the badge? I'm thinking about it...
I had the whole car covered with PPF. I put the badge over the PPF. Whenever the PPF comes off (It’s a 10 year PPF), I’ll take it off.

Kevin2dx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo S, 2018 McLaren 720S
Country flag
Interesting location where you put the electric badge. It’s usually put to the right of the black touch sensor on the door. Looks cool though! Props on the carbon fiber mirrors as well :like:

Last edited:

TAYC4N

First Name
AM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS (PTS)
Country flag
I am one of the very few who had the badges on the car from factory. I had the badge colour coded in black. Proud of the car being electric, game changer.

r553

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
981 Spyder, 2015 Cayenne Diesel, 2020 Taycan 4s
Country flag
I missed the badges in the configurator so I added them after delivery in the "stock" position.

IRL

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Looks amazing. Now you have me wishing I had ticked the box for them!

OP
OP
MWarsaw

MWarsaw

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Interesting location where you put the electric badge. It’s usually put to the right of the black touch sensor on the door. Looks cool though! Props on the carbon fiber mirrors as well :like:
Yeah, I put it in the factory location first and thought it was too high up. After playing around with multiple locations, this one seemed best. Kind of fun to make the car unique with a little detail like that.

OP
OP
MWarsaw

MWarsaw

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
I love these carbon fiber mirrors too. It was a ridiculous splurge at $1600 but one of the details most people remark about.
Sponsored