Derrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicles
'23 CT4 (11/23), 991.2 GT3, 3.2 Carrera, Model X
Country flag
I'm sure glad to be out of that "waiting room area"! I took delivery of this MY23 Taycan Cross Turismo a couple months ago. So far the car has been a pleasure. I've experience some quirks with the PCM touchscreen not responding to any touches as well as the dreaded "stuck on porsche logo" screen which both resolved itself after the car shut down and I walked away for some lunch. Besides that, the experience has been glitch-free w/successful visits to EA chargers (so far).

Having experience with a very early Model S back in 2012, and along with still owning a MY16 Model X, I'm not new to the EV world, although, the "on the road" charging experience does take me back to the early days in my Tesla. Planning trips out and hoping there's not already cars there. On the flip-side, I'm not new to the Porsche family and am happy to report, the Taycan drives like a Porsche. If you guys own one, you already know. If you're thinking about owning one, go drive it, throw it into Sport or Sport+ and take some turns. For the weight and size, its quite nimble and quick.

Anyway, enough of that, there's plenty of reviews on the boards with pros and cons. At the end of it all, its an awesome car and hoping for a continued positive experience with you all.

Here are some photos with what I'd like to think are OEM+ mods that I had waiting before the car even delivered.
  • 22x10 / 22x12.5 Forged Glory Pursuit 2-piece wheels
  • 295/30 & 335/25 Toyo ST III Tires
  • Skiguard Roof Box
  • Lowering Links
  • Cete Lowering Module (Links were fine, however I wanted more adjustability on the different drive modes)
  • Xpel Ultimate Fusion PPF full coverage
  • ClearPlex Windshield & Panoramic Roof coverage
  • European Clear Side Markers/Bumper lens
IG: www.instagram.com/derrick_glorypursuit

Porsche Taycan ☄️ 2023 Taycan 4 Cross Turismo [22" Wheels, Lowering Module, Roofbox, Adventure Ready] DSC06892
Porsche Taycan ☄️ 2023 Taycan 4 Cross Turismo [22" Wheels, Lowering Module, Roofbox, Adventure Ready] DSC06901
Porsche Taycan ☄️ 2023 Taycan 4 Cross Turismo [22" Wheels, Lowering Module, Roofbox, Adventure Ready] DSC06908.JPG
Porsche Taycan ☄️ 2023 Taycan 4 Cross Turismo [22" Wheels, Lowering Module, Roofbox, Adventure Ready] DSC06953.JPG
Porsche Taycan ☄️ 2023 Taycan 4 Cross Turismo [22" Wheels, Lowering Module, Roofbox, Adventure Ready] DSC06962.JPG
Porsche Taycan ☄️ 2023 Taycan 4 Cross Turismo [22" Wheels, Lowering Module, Roofbox, Adventure Ready] IMG_1957
Porsche Taycan ☄️ 2023 Taycan 4 Cross Turismo [22" Wheels, Lowering Module, Roofbox, Adventure Ready] IMG_2031 2

Last edited:

OzzieT

First Name
Oz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan GTS
Country flag
Sensational. Appreciate the attention to detail and color matching.

tomtom901

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD ST
Country flag
Damn, knew I should've gone for the painted key now haha. Fabulous CT!

mangobay

First Name
Omar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS ST 2023. Cayman GT4 (981); BMW X5 40i
Country flag
That is a wonderful looking car. I dont do red cars, but I would do this red car!

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S 2022 Mini Cooper S 2024 Electric in 2025/6
Country flag
Yep, tried that ride height with cette unit and a complete fail in Houston’s roads unfortunately - car looks great and congrats - esp on having infrastructure that allows that stance :)!

OP
OP

glorypursuit

First Name
Derrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicles
Country flag
One of the best CT4s I’ve ever saw.
Sensational. Appreciate the attention to detail and color matching.
Damn, knew I should've gone for the painted key now haha. Fabulous CT!
That is a wonderful looking car. I dont do red cars, but I would do this red car!
Car looks fantastic!!
I appreciate the kind words!

Looks great. Not sure I'd trust that ride height on my own car, but it looks fantastic. Well done :rock:
Yep, tried that ride height with cette unit and a complete fail in Houston’s roads unfortunately - car looks great and congrats - esp on having infrastructure that allows that stance :)!
Yes -- anything -28mm on the lowest setting definitely compromises the ride quality.

With the Cete, in Normal & Sport modes, I kept the ride hide almost stock.. At about -15mm and 20mm respectively. Individual mode, its basically -28/-30mm for shits & giggles, but mostly drive in Regular or Lowered.

time to paint the fender surrounds.
This has been an on-going debate :) Maybe after it collects some knicks or I need a refresh in a few months, its on the list!

Cheers

familyhauler

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4 (ordered)
Country flag
What's the range with the roof box? I was mixed on whether I wanted to get one but the color coordinated one is strongly changing my opinion...

mattz0r

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Audi e-tron GT
Country flag
I really like those wheels. I wonder if they would fit on my '22 e-tron GT. Any links to the wheels?

OP
OP

glorypursuit

First Name
Derrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicles
Country flag
What's the range with the roof box? I was mixed on whether I wanted to get one but the color coordinated one is strongly changing my opinion...
I specifically selected the Skiguard because of the low profile. Claims are 5-7% range reduction for our Taycans, (etron owners are reporting 5% reduction).

I can't tell for certain what the difference is since I install the roofbox at ~800 miles of ownership. Currently I'm getting about 245 miles on a full charge.
Sponsored