🎨 PTS: PAINT TO SAMPLE Taycan Club & Photos Thread

WasserGKuehlt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4CT, 996C2, MacanS
Country flag
My plan there is to buy a couple of stanchions and a velvet rope and just hire people to come hang out in my garage.
I’m in! My Cherry Red Metallic looks purplish in the right light. If not, it’s close enough to the typical burgundy velvet rope.
Sponsored

Kryptos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Taycan 4S
Country flag
This probably says more about my color perception or lack thereof than it does about the actual paint, but if I passed either of those on the street, I would simply assume they were Frozen Blue.
I think the bright sunlight may be distorting the colors in that pic. Here’s a GT4 RS in my local dealership wearing Meissen. Looks quite nice/distinct and very different from outdoor pic above.

Porsche Taycan 🎨 PTS: PAINT TO SAMPLE Taycan Club & Photos Thread IMG_9498

SergeyIndy

First Name
Sergey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
24 Macan GTS, 23 Taycan Turbo, 20 Cayenne Turbo,
Country flag
Dealer ordered a lot car in PTS. I cannot easily tell what color this is so I will have to ask them. There is no color description on the site. My best guess is Irish Green.
Edit: I was wrong. Dealer confirmed that this is British Racing Green.

Porsche Taycan 🎨 PTS: PAINT TO SAMPLE Taycan Club & Photos Thread 1710380078131-nz

Porsche Taycan 🎨 PTS: PAINT TO SAMPLE Taycan Club & Photos Thread 1710380112726-9w

Porsche Taycan 🎨 PTS: PAINT TO SAMPLE Taycan Club & Photos Thread 1710380180511-kr

Last edited: