andb

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
If they want to claim fastest EV, they need to beat Nevera, or tripple their stake in Rimac and kill it, then beat Plaid.
Tri-motor Taycan will beat the Plaid, but it's useless if it drives only 200 miles or even less in winter. Porsche must look at Lucid and get to work on efficiency/range... and don't forget the parking cameras.

I wonder what they will do to 991 TTS when Taycan will become the fastest Porsche.
Sponsored

Rob28

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Taycan GTS, '22 Lexus NX350 (Wife's)
Country flag
I am 100% all for a Taycan GT, Taycan R with the wing and the aggressive front spoiler/lights. Give me 3 motors, 1000hp, 0-60 in 2s, 1/4 mile in 9s and i will gladly fork over all my money only to cruise at 40km/h in my residential neighborhood :) I am their first customer!

no sarcasm in this post at all - i would do this with aftermarket parts if it was possible

B61

First Name
Bine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4 (9/2021)
Country flag
I am 100% all for a Taycan GT, Taycan R with the wing and the aggressive front spoiler/lights. Give me 3 motors, 1000hp, 0-60 in 2s, 1/4 mile in 9s and i will gladly fork over all my money only to cruise at 40km/h in my residential neighborhood :) I am their first customer!

no sarcasm in this post at all - i would do this with aftermarket parts if it was possible
Don’t forget louder sports sound …that’s the most important when cruising at 40 over neighbourhood :giggle: :angel:

Rob28

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Taycan GTS, '22 Lexus NX350 (Wife's)
Country flag
Don’t forget louder sports sound …that’s the most important when cruising at 40 over neighbourhood :giggle: :angel:
Porsche should allow you to choose the sport sound from a library of various Porsche models. i.e. today my Taycan sounds like a GT3 RS and tomorrow a 997 turbo. That would be an option i'd click for this taycan gt/r whatever lol

B61

First Name
Bine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4 (9/2021)
Country flag
Porsche should allow you to choose the sport sound from a library of various Porsche models. i.e. today my Taycan sounds like a GT3 RS and tomorrow a 997 turbo. That would be an option i'd click for this taycan gt/r whatever lol
No,no.no….i don’t want sound of ICE….i want warp sound from Enterprise :rock:
(Hopefully not as an option for $999)

btw: anyone remember the sound od deLorean (back from the future? )

TDinDC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Taycan 4S Cross Turismo, '06 Club Coupe (#48)
Country flag

XLR82XS

First Name
LXA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan | 2021 Cayenne GTS | 2018 991.2 | DMC

rui

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan GTS
Country flag
Anyone noticed the horn taped on the top of the car?

My guess it's a GPS logging device could be blocked by the insulated glass..

ThePaddyWan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo, Polestar 2, Maverick
Country flag
Tri-motor Taycan will beat the Plaid, but it's useless if it drives only 200 miles or even less in winter. Porsche must look at Lucid and get to work on efficiency/range... and don't forget the parking cameras.

I wonder what they will do to 991 TTS when Taycan will become the fastest Porsche.
If I could get the Lucid drivetrain and battery tech with Porsche design and driving dynamics, it would be amazing! They can take my money now.

Siev

First Name
Bailey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
glad they're finally deciding to stop sandbagging the Taycan to protect their 911 models - electric will inevitably trump ICE.
the Taycan wont beat the GT cars around the track anytime soon, so let it at least be the acceleration king it was supposed to be.

Cooler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW
Country flag
glad they're finally deciding to stop sandbagging the Taycan to protect their 911 models - electric will inevitably trump ICE.
the Taycan wont beat the GT cars around the track anytime soon, so let it at least be the acceleration king it was supposed to be.
Are you sure? 911 lightweight is faster than Plaid to 30 mph and reaches 60 in 2.1 s. They have said that 911 hybrid will be the fastest 911, so it might be that no EV can match that one.
Sponsored