Yves_0016

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Porsche Taycan 4S Performance Plus
Country flag
GTS in Belgian configurator.

Standard interior very beautifull., race tex everywhere. ??

Standard rims abismal.

To give idea in Euro based on normal version, not CT nor ST:

- RWD 87K
- 4S 110K
- GTS 134K
- Turbo 158K
- Turbo S 192K

GTS smack in the middle between 4S and Turbo.

Sport Turismo only in GTS version. All others remain Cross Turismo.

Last edited:

smoothound

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT Turbo Acid Green PTS
Country flag
GTS now in configurator UK - the wheel range for ST GTS includes saloon design wheels - which is nice (missions there too) -

PLUS the optional ones shown for the 'Turbo S' in the list - differ from the present CT Turbo S wheels -

Is this a pointer to a change in wheels for the range?

Maybe the trick LCD sunroof will be available to other models too? But at the moment the sunroof in the GTS config does not mention LCD tricks - looks the same as other models

Torque vectoring as standard too - nice!

cheers

Last edited:

MTGBUK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi SQ7, Turbo S CT (Received :)
Country flag
Like the new Race-tex interior. But to be honest it should've been like that before imo.

Annoying that Spyder design wheels are a £1860 option whereas on other GTS cars they are a no cost option. Go for the Mission E and you are still forced to go to the coated brakes.

Folding and heated mirrors are still not standard yet they now are on the new Macan.

Much prefer the rear diffuser of the CT over the ST regardless whether you choose standard or CF sports design.

285kph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 BMW X5 - 2021 Taycan - 2022 BMW X5 45e
Country flag
Standard rims abismal.
I headed over to the US configurator to see what that complaint could be about - they indeed look like something yucky caught between the spokes of a nice wheel.

whitex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan TCT, 2024 Q8 eTron P+
Country flag
I wonder if Roof with Variable Light Control will also be an option for other Taycan trims. I would love to add it to my CT Turbo build, not willing to go with GTS instead.

Last edited:

MTGBUK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi SQ7, Turbo S CT (Received :)
Country flag
I wonder if Roof with Variable Light Control will also be an option for other Taycan trims. I would love to add it to my CT Turbo build, not willing to do with GTS instead.
I've got a CT Turbo S on order with the pano roof optioned. Would be a nice surprise if my car turned up with the new roof. TBH I'm clutching at straws as my car is due to be completed any day now.

mutanthands

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, Suzuki Cara
Country flag
Switched my order to a GTS. Optioned the pano roof, but couldn't see the new fangled Variable Light Control roof as an option.

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
GTS now in configurator UK - the wheel range for ST GTS includes saloon design wheels - which is nice (missions there too) -

PLUS the optional ones shown for the 'Turbo S' in the list - differ from the present CT Turbo S wheels -

Is this a pointer to a change in wheels for the range?

Maybe the trick LCD sunroof will be available to other models too? But at the moment the sunroof in the GTS config does not mention LCD tricks - looks the same as other models

Torque vectoring as standard too - nice!

cheers
New roof available later in 2022 so it won't appear on the configuration for a while yet.

Porsche Taycan ? World Premiere: 2022 Taycan GTS Sedan and GTS Sport Turismo 1637145171252

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
I've got a CT Turbo S on order with the pano roof optioned. Would be a nice surprise if my car turned up with the new roof. TBH I'm clutching at straws as my car is due to be completed any day now.
Its an option so from 01/22 you should be able to upgrade / modify the standard roof - I'm assuming there's the std roof and now the new one with variable light control at extra £££s - ideal if it's all part of the same one!

pEAkfrEAk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S [MY2022]
Country flag

Paulo

First Name
Paulo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1898 Porsche P1
Country flag
Just a clarification regarding "my" leaked photos of the GTS versions specially to users daveo4EV and 991carreradriver.

First of all - You welcome.

Second - I did not post the specs of the car because i did not know the specs of the car. (maybe next time not even pictures i will post it since it was so "meaningless")

Third - I did not break any NDA because i took the photos from Inside EVS (specifically the Russian branch of Inside EVS).

Its not a secret that Car Magazines and Car Websites have access to cars before they´re announced. Auto Bild made their "First Look" at Taycan Cross Turismo about a month before the official reveal and print screens of the video were posted here days later.

Inside EVS Russia hide the article and the photos (there was no direct link) but forgot to took the pictures from their search engine. I simply was smart enough to look for it and had luck.

It´s not the first time this happens on a car website and I doubt this will be the last time

Most recently i did this with the new Range Rover and posted on a Land Rover forum.

Regards.

Porsche Taycan ? World Premiere: 2022 Taycan GTS Sedan and GTS Sport Turismo russia

whitex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan TCT, 2024 Q8 eTron P+
Country flag
Well, the new roof option might be the silver lining of having to wait many months for an allocation. That said, I will not wait for the new roof if I get an allocation before this becomes an available option.

02bluesuperroo

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Porsche Taycan 4s
Country flag
I like how they disingenuously compare 4s horsepower to gts power with launch control. (460 vs 520 lc). Makes the gts seem like a much bigger jump than it is
It doesn’t seem like they quoted the 4s with performance battery either, which I understand isn’t standard but a lot of people have spec’d it.

f1eng

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4S, Ferrari 355, Merc 500E, Prius PHV
Country flag
I just specced a Sport Turismo with the options I want and it is about £6k dearer than my current CT order.
I quite like the GTS wheels but prefer the Sports Turismo "chariot wheels" and prefer the unnecessary compass option to the unnecessary stopwatch detail on the dash.
I like racetex but not the colour choices :(
Combined with the extra 20mm ride height for its better ride and gravel mode for farm tracks I still prefer the CT personally.
Sponsored