W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
I like how they disingenuously compare 4s horsepower to gts power with launch control. (460 vs 520 lc). Makes the gts seem like a much bigger jump than it is
GTS generally slots between S and Turbo models (as per the wider Porsche range).
Sponsored

pEAkfrEAk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S [MY2022]
Country flag
Not in the US configurator yet either.
It is online for UK & US but you need to trick the configurator. Select any Taycan model, enter the configurator and then switch to any GTS model.
Porsche Taycan ? World Premiere: 2022 Taycan GTS Sedan and GTS Sport Turismo gtsconfi

tigerbalm

First Name
Damien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S, Fiat 500 EV
Country flag
Showing up on the list for me in Ireland without pricing – but when you click on it you get an error.

Porsche Taycan ? World Premiere: 2022 Taycan GTS Sedan and GTS Sport Turismo Screenshot 2021-11-17 at 08.25.22

Porsche Taycan ? World Premiere: 2022 Taycan GTS Sedan and GTS Sport Turismo Screenshot 2021-11-17 at 08.26.08

tigerbalm

First Name
Damien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S, Fiat 500 EV
Country flag
GTS generally slots between S and Turbo models (as per the wider Porsche range).
Looking at where they've placed it on the configurator list suggests they see it as being between the 4S and Turbo.

Porsche Taycan ? World Premiere: 2022 Taycan GTS Sedan and GTS Sport Turismo Screenshot 2021-11-17 at 08.28.53

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Will those wheels be an option on other models or GTS exclusive only ?
I suspect there will be a way to source if the dealer won't oblige.

I'm assuming you can opt for leather over the Race Tex too if that's a preference.

Just have to wait now until the configurator has been updated.

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Looking at where they've placed it on the configurator list suggests they see it as being between the 4S and Turbo.

Screenshot 2021-11-17 at 08.28.53.png
GTS typically sits between 4S and GTS as per the rest of the range.

Appearing on UK config now but with limited option pricing yet. £105K standard Sport Turismo.

GTS Race Tex package is £2,820 extra - leather for me then!

/Edit

all the pricing is there now, std interior is a combo of Race Tex and leather but extra for the GTS package - stiching, carbon, etc.

paddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Country flag
I will be asking my Porsche centre if I can spec those GTS wheels on my Turbo S. They are gorgeous.

im85288

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3 Performance
Country flag
GTS typically sits between 4S and GTS as per the rest of the range.

Appearing on UK config now but with limited option pricing yet. £105K standard Sport Turismo.

GTS Race Tex package is £2,820 extra - leather for me then!
Pricing for options working for me now, add a few on and it’s almost Turbo territory! Base price should have been closer to 4S than Turbo.

RaidenTsao

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY20 E-tron 55. Taycan Cross Turismo 4 ordered
Country flag
Wow, impressive. GTS is more efficient than 4s and 4. Wondering if this is the result of the same improvement applied to other MY22, which is not homologated separately.
New panoramic roof with variable light control looks amazing.
Porsche Taycan ? World Premiere: 2022 Taycan GTS Sedan and GTS Sport Turismo 20211117104326

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Pricing for options working for me now, add a few on and it’s almost Turbo territory! Base price should have been closer to 4S than Turbo.
Part of the reason is the addition of things you may not choose to have e.g. Sport Design front apron and side skirts, black lettering in the light strip (why??) and black inserts for the Matrix lights (all cost ££s) - typical of the GTS build up.

At least I can have a Sport Turismo without the ghastly plastic of the CT and remove most of the Race Tex stuff (keep to a minimum). Suspect in time the ST body will come to the other models in the range and so ideally a 4S ST would tick all boxes for me (don't need more power etc).

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Wow, impressive. GTS is more efficient than 4s and 4. Wondering if this is the result of the same improvement applied to other MY22, which is not homologated separately.
New panoramic roof with variable light control looks amazing.
20211117104326.png
Those plastic arches and other add ons of the CTs must impair efficiency!