temoor

First Name
Porsche4S
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4s
Country flag
Wish soft close doors were an option, after living with one for a few months I find myself re-closing the doors 50% of the time. The kids can never do it, they are seriously heavy

I feel you , even my 70k bmw has that option but i guess its Porsche and will add this option for another 1k later on

Gwaihir

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS ST
Country flag
Wish soft close doors were an option, after living with one for a few months I find myself re-closing the doors 50% of the time. The kids can never do it, they are seriously heavy
I agree. Also, tow bar should be added.

Lekfx

First Name
Lek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X3e, e-surfboard, Taycan GTS Sport Turismo
Country flag

tigerbalm

First Name
Damien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S, Fiat 500 EV
Country flag
@Lekfx Nope. The RS Spyder wheels are also available for all Taycan sedan models. Just check the configurator.
It seems to be inconsistent across the various configurators – its in the German one, but not the UK or Irish ones (the only others I checked).

I've no doubt its available to all – Porsche is just slow to update its configurators sometimes.

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
How good/effective is PDCC on a Taycan?
Apparently very but you need to be pressing on all the time to experience the benefit as the standard chassis control is so good as it is.

I've had it in other Porsches but not in my Taycan. Ask your dealer if they have a sample you can try.

PerPower

First Name
Per
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Y Performance, Taycan 4S+
Country flag
@Lekfx Nope. The RS Spyder wheels are also available for all Taycan sedan models. Just check the configurator.
Correct. But the devil is in the detail - on the Taycan GTS it is matte black, but on other Taycans it is gloss black.

SushiStu

First Name
Stu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, 996.2 C2 Coupe 6MT
Country flag
They're still not on UK configurator apart from GTS.

mangobay

First Name
Omar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS ST 2023. Cayman GT4 (981); BMW X5 40i
Country flag
How good/effective is PDCC on a Taycan?
I have the PDCC on mine and i think its a brilliant addition. I dont track my car but drive it regularly on B roads in the UK, and I did test drive one without PDCC, and the different is definitely tangible. Im in the same place as W1nge with a GTS ST on order and trying to spec that. I have the exact same list as him but i am finding it hard not to add the PDCC having had a year with it in my current car. Maybe it doesnt make too much difference in road driving but having had in once I think I would really notice life without it.
Sponsored