Jackson

First Name
Jackson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW 640d, CT4
Country flag
If I ordered in June/July and production starts in October -- will I get the latest MY22 mentioned in that announcement?
Sponsored

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Not a lot to write home about and several of the new options / features we kinda new about.

More colours - colour to sample - been available on the configurator for a while now.
Why are they saying Remote Park Assist is a new feature? I thought this was available already.
On the configurator but I suspect if you select it your delivery will be later in the year to coincide with the MY changeover - 9/3 (or as we say 3/9) as indicated above.

Bill4444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan Turbo ; CT4S ordered
Country flag
Great news ! My 2021 CT hasn't finished production (due to missing parts) that it is already obsolete LOL

Reactions: vdr

Isaac

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s, Macan GTS
Country flag
They should fix the ridiculous sat nav route planner which is beyond attrocious. Wont even pick their own ionoity fast chargers in Europe. On a 700 mile journey it was planning one stop of 1 hour 41minutes! A better route planner had ALL stops on the journey adding to 1 hour 31 minutes.

BTW for anyone ordering heat and sound insulating glass it does seem to interfere with mobile phone reception…

kort

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 taycan 4s
Country flag
They should fix the ridiculous sat nav route planner which is beyond attrocious. Wont even pick their own ionoity fast chargers in Europe. On a 700 mile journey it was planning one stop of 1 hour 41minutes! A better route planner had ALL stops on the journey adding to 1 hour 31 minutes.

BTW for anyone ordering heat and sound insulating glass it does seem to interfere with mobile phone reception…
nor are the porsche EA chargers in the USA shown

SRQ661

First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S
Country flag
My build start date is currently 27th August with a build completion of 3rd September. Will I miss these updates? Or could Porsche have started from when the factory re-opened on the 23rd of August….I’m hoping they may have implemented a week or 2 before the announcement?
My CT 4S has the same production start and completion dates as yours. It's going to be a 2021, not a 2022...

McNasty

First Name
Sasha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
If I ordered in June/July and production starts in October -- will I get the latest MY22 mentioned in that announcement?
Confirm with your dealer but should be.
Mine is being built in October as well and is going to be a MY2022.

scav

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Cross Turismo (2022)
Country flag
Same here. My contract says MY22, I would assume the same to be true for your build. Don’t you have a contract where this is specified?

DACSarasota

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Taycan RWD
Country flag
So I understand that the Porsche Connect App (or whatever it is called where you can turn on A/C remotely, see where it is located, etc.) works for both Apple and Android. If the Remote Park Assist works for Apple only, does that mean it will require a separate app, or will that functionality just not be on the same app for Android? Strange!

ChronoMax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mamba Taycan CT
Country flag
If your build is a MY22, no. MY22 Taycans start being built on 09/03.
Well, FWIW, TYD is currently showing our MY21 with a 09/10 estimated Production Completed date
Sponsored