ATOM_1971

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
992S, CayenneS_E3
Country flag
I would be interested about what you're hearing. From what I hear, the PCM updates will be possible. But the drive train / battery thermal management software updates are TBD.
I have ordered a CT 4S, produced the 3rd week of July, delivered to a deposit the following week, but not yet delivered to the dealer. Actually waitng for a confirmation for the updates (mainly interested to Andoid Auto and surround view): if not, I will wait for a next available 2022 model, which would be scheduled for delivery in November 2021, if placing an order within next couple of weeks.

Meanwhile, given this delay, I have been assigned (free of charge by the dealer) a Taycan (sedan) 2WD as a courtesy car: this replacement car is in my hands since end of July (which was my scheduled delivery date). What to say... fantastic car.
Sponsored

ATOM_1971

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
992S, CayenneS_E3
Country flag
Hi everybody,
has anyone a full list of MY2022 updates?

Tnx.

ATOM_1971

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
992S, CayenneS_E3
Country flag
for anyone willing to receive the SW updates of MY2022 and so interested on which PCM release any Taycan is equipped with, here below the official reply from Porsche HQ:

The PCM 6.0 will be launched in the latest generation of the model range 911, Cayenne and Panamera starting with model year 2022, following the Taycan models that are already using PCM 6.0.

We suggest you to stay in touch with your Porsche Center, to keep you informed, if there are any new or upcoming software updates available for your Porsche.

Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG

Porscheplatz 1
70435 Stuttgart
Deutschland

E-Mail customer.interaction(at)porsche.de

nycebo

First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan GTS, Mercedes E450 Wagon
Country flag
Typically Porsche, and utterly unhelpful. It ought to be passed down to all prior Pcar owners.

Bill4444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan Turbo ; CT4S ordered
Country flag
for anyone willing to receive the SW updates of MY2022 and so interested on which PCM release any Taycan is equipped with, here below the official reply from Porsche HQ:

The PCM 6.0 will be launched in the latest generation of the model range 911, Cayenne and Panamera starting with model year 2022, following the Taycan models that are already using PCM 6.0.

We suggest you to stay in touch with your Porsche Center, to keep you informed, if there are any new or upcoming software updates available for your Porsche.

Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG

Porscheplatz 1
70435 Stuttgart
Deutschland

E-Mail customer.interaction(at)porsche.de
That reply is a copy-paste from the news section of their website I believe.

nycebo

First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan GTS, Mercedes E450 Wagon
Country flag
That reply is a copy-paste from the news section of their website I believe.
Indeed and already noted, but the version of PCM 6 that 2020 and 2021 are using doesn't have AA functionality. The question was aimed more at uncovering of these older non-2022 cars would receive a software upgrade to accommodate that feature.

ATOM_1971

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
992S, CayenneS_E3
Country flag
Indeed and already noted, but the version of PCM 6 that 2020 and 2021 are using doesn't have AA functionality. The question was aimed more at uncovering of these older non-2022 cars would receive a software upgrade to accommodate that feature.
I had some months ago on my 992 the confirmation that even on PCM 5 Android Auto was there... It is hidden behind, but not enabled: this seems due to an agreement with Apple, for Porsche not to enable Android Auto in their cars, if not after a certain period of time. Now I had unofficial info that Android Auto can be released (enabled) to any Porsche car (PCM 5, 6), provided an update is released by Porsche, for free or to pay for (?).

For Taycan CT 2021, I should obtain a former reply (regarding the SW upgrade & AA) In the coming days.

I would ask anyone interested in Android Auto update, to drop a mail to Porsche (customer.interaction(at)porsche.de), so to let them know that being a Porsche owner does not mean to be Apple addicted.

9J1_JJ

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
9J1 4S, 991 Targa 4S, 993 C2, 964 C2, 964 Turbo
Country flag
Porsche Taycan Enthusiast!!

I am excited to be placing an order For a MY22 Porsche Taycan 4 CT for projected delivery of January 2022. I have been enjoying my Taycan 4S in Frozen blue Since May of 2020, and looking forward to the change.

I looked at the list of PTS : I am seriously considering Riviera Blue Or Mexico Blue, however - Neptune Blue seems to really excite me. I am looking for feedback from anyone that can compare Neptune Blue to Riviera Blue.

My interior package will already be Chalk, and my wheels will be Jet-Black Matt.
Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Mr.Smith

First Name
PaulS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RS E-Tron GT, VW ID.4 Pro
Country flag
Porsche Taycan Enthusiast!!

I am excited to be placing an order For a MY22 Porsche Taycan 4 CT for projected delivery of January 2022. I have been enjoying my Taycan 4S in Frozen blue Since May of 2020, and looking forward to the change.

I looked at the list of PTS : I am seriously considering Riviera Blue Or Mexico Blue, however - Neptune Blue seems to really excite me. I am looking for feedback from anyone that can compare Neptune Blue to Riviera Blue.

My interior package will already be Chalk, and my wheels will be Jet-Black Matt.
Thanks in advance for your feedback.
Neptune looks like mexico blue under certain lighting and different in outdoor lighting.
Porsche Taycan ? Official Release: 2022 Porsche Taycan Upgrades & New Colors 20210213_114239

Porsche Taycan ? Official Release: 2022 Porsche Taycan Upgrades & New Colors 4F779A89-CCDF-4ABF-8642-0720D6822554.jpe

Th question Is PTS worth $11,400 and limited production dates?

9J1_JJ

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Neptune looks like mexico blue under certain lighting and different in outdoor lighting.
20210213_114239.jpg

4F779A89-CCDF-4ABF-8642-0720D6822554.jpeg.jpg

Th question Is PTS worth $11,400 and limited production dates?
Thanks so much, exactly what i am looking for - The top pictures looks absolutely incredible and very much closer to Mexico Blue. If the car changes color that drastically in lighting, I am sold!!

As it stands, I am 70/30 : leaning not worth on PTS extra spend and limited production date-runs Based on small difference, if I was doing Ruby, Maritime or Mint - different story - Thanks for the feedback!

Mr.Smith

First Name
PaulS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RS E-Tron GT, VW ID.4 Pro
Country flag
Thanks so much, exactly what i am looking for - The top pictures looks absolutely incredible and very much closer to Mexico Blue. If the car changes color that drastically in lighting, I am sold!!

As it stands, I am 70/30 : leaning not worth on PTS extra spend and limited production date-runs Based on small difference, if I was doing Ruby, Maritime or Mint - different story - Thanks for the feedback!
I went to the dealer to see it in person for that reason, then fell in love.
It doesn't pop in the sun though. I personally love mexico blue

Check out these PTS blues
Porsche Taycan ? Official Release: 2022 Porsche Taycan Upgrades & New Colors 20210720_124934

9J1_JJ

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I went to the dealer to see it in person for that reason, then fell in love.
It doesn't pop in the sun though. I personally love mexico blue

Check out these PTS blues
20210720_124934.jpg
Super helpful thanks a ton - Neptune blue it is, my bank account thanks you! ?

ATOM_1971

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
992S, CayenneS_E3
Country flag
is this cockpit layout part of the MY2022 updates?

If not wrong, the actual version (MY2021), only the central part is showing google satellite view... If wrong (and OT!) how can you set it with this layout?

Porsche Taycan ? Official Release: 2022 Porsche Taycan Upgrades & New Colors TAYCAN