Gubab

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche 991.1 GTS Cabriolet
Country flag
Yesterday I recieved an email that Phase 3 is reached and 5 pictures could be seen and downloaded from myporsche app. I have been checking the path kokos described for a few months. Now that I am notified i can find the pictures in the app and the workaround by kokos.

Porsche Taycan 📸  How to Find Your Taycan Production Photo From Assembly Line Taycan GTS Sport Turismo hinten (10) Kopie
Porsche Taycan 📸  How to Find Your Taycan Production Photo From Assembly Line Taycan GTS Sport Turismo oben (7) Kopie
Porsche Taycan 📸  How to Find Your Taycan Production Photo From Assembly Line Taycan GTS Sport Turismo Seite (12) Kopie
Porsche Taycan 📸  How to Find Your Taycan Production Photo From Assembly Line Taycan GTS Sport Turismo vorn (8) Kopie
Porsche Taycan 📸  How to Find Your Taycan Production Photo From Assembly Line Taycan GTS Sport Turismo vorn oben (9) Kopie

Last edited:

MaybeTaycan4s

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
I have been checking daily to see when the photos would come out - always at stage 3. I got a email this morning saying it was at stage 4 (Car has now been produced) and the pictures were instantly there via fletchs hack - only 3 of the 5 though. Thanks for Sharing :)

Porsche Taycan 📸  How to Find Your Taycan Production Photo From Assembly Line 636a7e2be060a00c00a01b2a

Porsche Taycan 📸  How to Find Your Taycan Production Photo From Assembly Line 636a6c90e060a00c00a01a99

Porsche Taycan 📸  How to Find Your Taycan Production Photo From Assembly Line 636a5d8fe060a00c00a01a30

Midlifecrisis

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo, Taycan 4S (sold). Macan SD (sold)
Country flag
I have been checking daily to see when the photos would come out - always at stage 3. I got a email this morning saying it was at stage 4 (Car has now been produced) and the pictures were instantly there via fletchs hack - only 3 of the 5 though. Thanks for Sharing :)

636a7e2be060a00c00a01b2a.jpg

636a6c90e060a00c00a01a99.jpg

636a5d8fe060a00c00a01a30.jpg
Check again in a few days. You might find that more appear. Mine did.

WasserGKuehlt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4CT, 996C2, MacanS
Country flag
Yesterday I recieved an email that Phase 3 is reached and 5 pictures could be seen and downloaded from myporsche app. I have been checking the path kokos described for a few months. Now that I am notified i can find the pictures in the app and the workaround by kokos.
I must know the name of that stunning color.

Rik_CT4s

First Name
Rik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S Cross Turismo MY22
Country flag

Taycan GTS Sport Turismo hinten (10) Kopie.jpg
Taycan GTS Sport Turismo oben (7) Kopie.jpg
Taycan GTS Sport Turismo Seite (12) Kopie.jpg
Taycan GTS Sport Turismo vorn (8) Kopie.jpg
Taycan GTS Sport Turismo vorn oben (9) Kopie.jpg
How long eoughly after you received your FIN did this happen? I also ordered in Germany and got a FIN number for about 2 weeks now...stage 1 still in the myPorsche app/website. Thanks

Gubab

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I ordered on 5th of November 2021 (= Phase 1), 17th of August 2022 (Phase 2, this is when i got the FIN), 19th of November (Phase 3) - still no delivery date.

Rik_CT4s

First Name
Rik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I ordered on 5th of November 2021 (= Phase 1), 17th of August 2022 (Phase 2, this is when i got the FIN), 19th of November (Phase 3) - still no delivery date.
Ohh something to do with the battery? You may have just been in that batch?

I JUST moved to stage 2 (out of 3) this morning. I had a quota for november but actual production slips into december I guess. Delivery scheduled for 12.12.22...accorsing to German SA. No feedback on not having any of the options.

VIN release date about 5 november. Today 22 november stage 2 (production stage).

Is this good news to be or may I have false hope?
Thanks.

Rik_CT4s

First Name
Rik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Hi all.

See screenshot. I reached stage 2 out of 3 on 22 november. Today I checked the view source and found a line "produced". Is this a future message or is this actual and is it really happening? Can someone have a look at this and let me know if I found it correctly? No pics yet though.
Thanks
Porsche Taycan 📸  How to Find Your Taycan Production Photo From Assembly Line 20221123_133739

Gubab

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Hi all.

See screenshot. I reached stage 2 out of 3 on 22 november. Today I checked the view source and found a line "produced". Is this a future message or is this actual and is it really happening? Can someone have a look at this and let me know if I found it correctly? No pics yet though.
Thanks
20221123_133739.jpg
Hi Rik, on this site it said „produced“ for my car since August 2022 although the car had been produced in November 2022.

Kev946

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan GTS ST, VW EOS, 71 & 72 VW Camper
Country flag

Taycan GTS Sport Turismo hinten (10) Kopie.jpg
Taycan GTS Sport Turismo oben (7) Kopie.jpg
Taycan GTS Sport Turismo Seite (12) Kopie.jpg
Taycan GTS Sport Turismo vorn (8) Kopie.jpg
Taycan GTS Sport Turismo vorn oben (9) Kopie.jpg
What colour is this please? Is it Neptune. Looks very pale so this might me the might be the lighting.

Looking forward to seeing mine soon. Should go into production in January.

Gubab

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
What colour is this please? Is it Neptune. Looks very pale so this might me the might be the lighting.

Looking forward to seeing mine soon. Should go into production in January.

it is a PTS Color „etna blue“ which was used in 1960 and 1961 on Porsche 356.

Rik_CT4s

First Name
Rik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Hi Rik, on this site it said „produced“ for my car since August 2022 although the car had been produced in November 2022.
Maybe it was indeed produced but waiting for the 12V battery....it could be...I keep on dreaming and hope my car has been produced actually.

Kev946

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan GTS ST, VW EOS, 71 & 72 VW Camper
Country flag
it is a PTS Color „etna blue“ which was used in 1960 and 1961 on Porsche 356.
Nice colour. Will look forward to seeing it on here so please post pictures.

MBAZ

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
i4, M5, Taycan GTS. 911 Cab
Country flag
Hi all.

Thanks
20221123_133739.jpg
Same with mine... Dealer confirmed it has been produced, waiting in a lot for the 12V auxiliary battery.