Rik_CT4s

First Name
Rik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S Cross Turismo MY22
Country flag
Same with mine... Dealer confirmed it has been produced, waiting in a lot for the 12V auxiliary battery.
I hope the 12V battery issue is solved by now.
But if it is really produced i have good hopes. Dealer told me earlier delivery 12 december estimate. This may be even a bit earlier then....fingers crossed the car is really ready...
Sponsored

masmole

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, A6 Allroad, GT3
Country flag
The day my Taycan finally arrives at the dealership is also the day the production photos finally show up on the my porsche website. Better late than never. And I shouldn’t complain since I know some here have been driving their Taycans for a while now and still haven’t received production photos.

Here’s my chalk/bordeaux GTS that I will be picking up on thursday!

Porsche Taycan 📸  How to Find Your Taycan Production Photo From Assembly Line B9B47ADC-F7DB-49F0-9F61-94D89B72DD1C

Porsche Taycan 📸  How to Find Your Taycan Production Photo From Assembly Line F32EB9C6-0FE9-4863-B6A2-A8FBB32FFF15

Porsche Taycan 📸  How to Find Your Taycan Production Photo From Assembly Line 18D18B54-DE35-45EB-A281-355FB94B3F01

Porsche Taycan 📸  How to Find Your Taycan Production Photo From Assembly Line 21B5BE33-4CFB-4158-A008-34BCA00735EC

Porsche Taycan 📸  How to Find Your Taycan Production Photo From Assembly Line EA7C3EC5-5D8A-49C0-BBC6-00079A38BF66

Last edited:

kennykill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan -- waiting for delivery
Country flag
Maybe the hack is for those who're limited to cell phones, but if you just have a normal laptop or can put your cell phone in desktop mode, you don't need to do all that. Just go to "Discover Current Phase" and then:

1. Go to the "Your Vehicle Has been Produced" phase.
2. Scroll down to "3. Your Vehicle has been produced" you will see the production date above this.
3. Hit the right arrow where you see the "Paint Shop" blurb. The photos for your car will be what you see as you keep scrolling to the right.

Midlifecrisis

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo, Taycan 4S (sold). Macan SD (sold)
Country flag
Maybe the hack is for those who're limited to cell phones, but if you just have a normal laptop or can put your cell phone in desktop mode, you don't need to do all that. Just go to "Discover Current Phase" and then:

1. Go to the "Your Vehicle Has been Produced" phase.
2. Scroll down to "3. Your Vehicle has been produced" you will see the production date above this.
3. Hit the right arrow where you see the "Paint Shop" blurb. The photos for your car will be what you see as you keep scrolling to the right.
Mine don't come up there but are available through the hack

Rusk

First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mamba Taycan CT4S
Country flag
Very excited to see my production pictures turn up when doing the page inspect trick.

Porsche Taycan 📸  How to Find Your Taycan Production Photo From Assembly Line ProdPic1

Porsche Taycan 📸  How to Find Your Taycan Production Photo From Assembly Line ProdPic2

Porsche Taycan 📸  How to Find Your Taycan Production Photo From Assembly Line ProdPic3

Porsche Taycan 📸  How to Find Your Taycan Production Photo From Assembly Line ProdPic4

kennykill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan -- waiting for delivery
Country flag
Mine don't come up there but are available through the hack
I'm using Chrome on a Windows 10. I forgot to add there is an option to "download your hi-res photos" when you hold the mouse over your car's picture.

Porsche Taycan 📸  How to Find Your Taycan Production Photo From Assembly Line downloadhires

MrBlueSky

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4S
Country flag
Thanks - looks like my car finished production last Friday so I’m probably being a bit impatient lol.

Car looks great by the way.
Thought I'd have a try at the photo hack one more time and, found these:

Porsche Taycan 📸  How to Find Your Taycan Production Photo From Assembly Line 637f2655e060a00c00a077d6

Porsche Taycan 📸  How to Find Your Taycan Production Photo From Assembly Line 637f36c3e060a00c00a0786e

Porsche Taycan 📸  How to Find Your Taycan Production Photo From Assembly Line 637f4a06e060a00c00a0792f

Amazing what a few photos does to the excitement level lol!

Rik_CT4s

First Name
Rik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S Cross Turismo MY22
Country flag
Just got the production pics as well.
Timeline.
Phase 1: 18-06-2022 (just after ordering)
Phase 2: 22-11-2022 (start production)
Phase 3: 03-12-2022 (finished and pics available
Pick up scheduled on Friday 9 December. Dealer called.

CT4s. Bose, black roof rails, electric steering column all in...

Fingers crossed all goes smooth.

Porsche Taycan 📸  How to Find Your Taycan Production Photo From Assembly Line Screenshot_20221204-022353_Chrome

Midlifecrisis

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo, Taycan 4S (sold). Macan SD (sold)
Country flag
I'm using Chrome on a Windows 10. I forgot to add there is an option to "download your hi-res photos" when you hold the mouse over your car's picture.

downloadhires.jpg
Nope. Not working for me! Interestingly that section is number 4 for me, not 3. But the image is not my car and I don’t get a download option when hovering. But the pictures are there with the hack. I have tried Edge and Chrome browsers on Windows 10. Doesn’t really matter though as I have the images - but more importantly the car is sitting outside:)