First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan GTS
Country flag
No option.

What's the URL it points to? Maybe I can punch my VIN in and get it.

Screenshot 2023-01-05 at 9.26.37 PM.png

First Name
Vinod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Porsche Cayenne, 2023 Porsche Taycan RWD
Country flag
found mine

if you are somewhat tech savvy, you can get to it on your main My Porsche page where it shows you the status of the car (not in the TYD pages).

• while there, right click then choose "Inspect".
  • Go to network tab
  • refresh page so it fills up
  • find the line "orders?include-full-content=false"
  • click Preview tab on right side
  • there's an item there "productionImages". expand that. you'll find a URL. Cut and paste that url into a new browser window/tab.

(i tried passing in true to the 'full-content' thing, but no more production images... )
FWIW, mine is a Chalk CT4S with pano roof, so its probable its real.
This is so awesome.. My black metallic taycan was deliverewd on the 9th of december and found the pics now following the steps.

632b5d26bdd59c1ad2fc9bae.jpg

PP7QNHV5

First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi e-tron
Country flag
Has someone find out to find the pictures, if you ordered from a country where currently Track your Dream is not supported?

whitex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2 x Tesla Model S, TTCT ordered
Country flag
Has someone find out to find the pictures, if you ordered from a country where currently Track your Dream is not supported?
The pictures show up on My Porsche Overview pages as well, at least for me. For me they also became accessible in “discover your phase” shortly after I got the via inspecting source. They are a little hidden because they are mixed with stock photos, nothing tells you this is actually your car - the only difference is that a high resolution download is available for your car vs. stock photos describing steps of production.

DerekS

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan GTS
Country flag
I can't find them. Presumably because I bought a dealer-spec car and didn't go through the TYD phases.

Quick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
I can't find them. Presumably because I bought a dealer-spec car and didn't go through the TYD phases.
I did the same and hope this isn't the case - would love to get the photos of mine during the build.

KumaYama

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Aston Martin DBS, Tycan GTS Sport Turismo PTS 2023
Country flag
Havent been able to find pictures of my car. It was deliered to the dealer i novemver without the Burmaster amp. I got the car two weeks ago with the porsche id. and all of that. So the question is if pictures only can be found shortly after production?

PDACPA

First Name
PDA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan RWD, 1989 911 Carrera
Country flag
Derek - I took over a dealer build, but I did get a TYD to follow my car. Here is a view of the screen for my car. Looks like no production pics. Build was July 2021. The generated image is the graphic I would see on TYD (See below)
21 Production Pictures.jpg

taycan5.png

Vivid Racing