crcarch

First Name
Clif
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan, 718 Boxster S, RAM 1500, 73 Challenger
Country flag
Well, I went down that rabbit hole and found it. Unfortunately, the picture in the link is the same CG image found on the configurator. Nothing as cool as an assembly line photo.

Jayyvr890

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Doesn't allow me to expand prodctionimages for the link, it just says:
productionImages: []

Any tips?

Last edited:

AV7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
I only see stock pictures, mine was completed 11/21. For those that can see their pictures what is the value of 'hasProductionPictures' . Mine is False maybe thats why
Porsche Taycan 📸  How to Find Your Taycan Production Photo From Assembly Line sc1

Krinsky1965

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan Base, 2015 Porsche 991.1 GTS
Country flag
found mine
Porsche Taycan 📸  How to Find Your Taycan Production Photo From Assembly Line sc1

if you are somewhat tech savvy, you can get to it on your main My Porsche page where it shows you the status of the car (not in the TYD pages).

• while there, right click then choose "Inspect".
  • Go to network tab
  • refresh page so it fills up
  • find the line "orders?include-full-content=false"
  • click Preview tab on right side
  • there's an item there "productionImages". expand that. you'll find a URL. Cut and paste that url into a new browser window/tab.

(i tried passing in true to the 'full-content' thing, but no more production images... )
FWIW, mine is a Chalk CT4S with pano roof, so its probable its real.
I am unable to find the line that reads ""orders?include-full-content=false" . Can you please point me in the right direction? I am still in the Network tab searching along he left side of the window as I scroll.

dcmonks

First Name
Denny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT4
Country flag
Mine says "hasProductionPictures: false" :-(

Produced in November, delivered in January.

Porsche Taycan 📸  How to Find Your Taycan Production Photo From Assembly Line Screen Shot 2022-04-12 at 12.04.15 AM

AV7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
I am unable to find the line that reads ""orders?include-full-content=false" . Can you please point me in the right direction? I am still in the Network tab searching along he left side of the window as I scroll.
Please make sure you click 'About your Vehicle' and then you should be able to find "orders?include-full-content=false".

Last edited:

Jayyvr890

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Try clicking one more page into the site and try from above again.

Krinsky1965

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan Base, 2015 Porsche 991.1 GTS
Country flag
Try clicking one more page into the site and try from above again.
What do you mean by"one more page"? is this the next step down the time line where I am on #12, I would advance to #13 which I believe is shipping to the dealer? if not please direct me, I would love to see a photo since appearantly the car will never be released to me from the port.

Allegedly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Land Rover Defender, '22 Ford Bronco, '22 Tayc
Country flag
Mine had a March 3 build date. Images are not populated. Oh well, it's arriving at port in about 6 hours so I can't complain too much.
Sponsored