X-ray

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, Tesla Model Y LR, Mercedes GLS580
Country flag
Finally found my production photos! Thanks for the great tips and instructions.

Porsche Taycan 📸  How to Find Your Taycan Production Photo From Assembly Line EE8E89FA-05ED-498E-B43A-A2BB1D19DDD3

Porsche Taycan 📸  How to Find Your Taycan Production Photo From Assembly Line 42737B81-FC5A-48EF-9B3A-7DD58FD3DD39

Porsche Taycan 📸  How to Find Your Taycan Production Photo From Assembly Line 321D3A6F-9C75-45CD-ACBF-4D923742722E

Porsche Taycan 📸  How to Find Your Taycan Production Photo From Assembly Line 39531140-4ADF-433B-83DD-7E918C4B2A65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT on order
Country flag
Can someone help me make sure i'm looking at the right page before I go into developer mode? The original instructions said not the track your dream area, but that's the only place I actually see car production milestone data. If someone can screenshot me the page I should be looking for, that would be very much appreciated.

nickmdp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan GTS ST
Country flag
Can someone help me make sure i'm looking at the right page before I go into developer mode? The original instructions said not the track your dream area, but that's the only place I actually see car production milestone data. If someone can screenshot me the page I should be looking for, that would be very much appreciated.
It would be this page where it should show up:
https://my.porsche.com/core/us/en_US/home

yamanc

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4CT
Country flag
Does someone mind posting the full request URL? "orders?include-full-content=false" seems to just be the last part of the path and the query parameter. For reference is this hitting "https://api.porshe.com/..." or some other host?

OP
OP
kokos

kokos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 CT
Country flag
Does someone mind posting the full request URL? "orders?include-full-content=false" seems to just be the last part of the path and the query parameter. For reference is this hitting "https://api.porshe.com/..." or some other host?
The full URL is:

Code:
https://api.porsche.com/production-information/v1/us/en_US/orders?include-full-content=false

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT on order
Country flag
I've wasted too much time trying to find mine. Would someone mind grabbing mine and I can venmo them a thank you?

PDACPA

First Name
PDA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan RWD, 1989 911 Carrera
Country flag
Do they get saved anywhere? Wonder if I could go back and find mine.

MarkSCville

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Cross Turismo 4
Country flag
Has anyone else's overview page disappeared. My vehicle is in production and I was able to see some photos, but today the page is gone. My TYD site is still working but not the overview.

pinstack

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 taycan RWD
Country flag
Has anyone else's overview page disappeared. My vehicle is in production and I was able to see some photos, but today the page is gone. My TYD site is still working but not the overview.
yep, logged on an hour ago and it was gone. Still able to use TYD since it was already open in its own window.

X88

First Name
Zain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan GTS
Country flag
I have the opposite issue ... I can access the My Overview page but TYD disappeared from My Overview sometime in the last 24 hours.

X88

First Name
Zain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan GTS
Country flag
I have the opposite issue ... I can access the My Overview page but TYD disappeared from My Overview sometime in the last 24 hours.
TYD reappeared this morning 🙂 ... but I can't take much relief from that ... the progress indicator bar has still not moved to the Start Production milestone even though the estimated date of milestone completion for that shows 06/03 🙁

MarkSCville

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Cross Turismo 4
Country flag
Mine came back as well... Still in production, but I did get a screen shot from the dealer and it looks like I am most likely not going to see car till early August now, so a two week delay this time.. Hope this is the last delay.

Kaytan

First Name
Kai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan RWD
Country flag
The wait is killing me. Still nothing :movember: . Start of production was supposed to be 6/10, but TYD hasn't updated yet, so I assume there's a delay.
Porsche Taycan 📸  How to Find Your Taycan Production Photo From Assembly Line Screen Shot 2022-06-23 at 5.28.35 PM

whitex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan TCT, 2024 Q8 eTron P+
Country flag
The wait is killing me. Still nothing :movember: . Start of production was supposed to be 6/10, but TYD hasn't updated yet, so I assume there's a delay.
Screen Shot 2022-06-23 at 5.28.35 PM.png
Interesting that "orderState" = "PRODUCED".

Last edited: