Sponsored

Jenner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
25? Tesla Roadster/22 Tesla MYP/21 Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
I think you might have " (Really want to see my carbon fiber wheels!) "
They are the only Taycan wheels with carbon fiber on them. I never once said or implied they were made 100% pure carbon fiber. You did.

We are talking about PRODUCTION Taycan pictures and PRODUCTION Taycan wheels on a Taycan forum where there is only 1 wheel from the factory with carbon fiber on it. Pretty easy to understand what I was referencing. You assumed I meant something else and assumed incorrectly.

Porsche Taycan 📸  How to Find Your Taycan Production Photo From Assembly Line Wheel

DynamoCappo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
They are the only Taycan wheels with carbon fiber on them. I never once said or implied they were made 100% pure carbon fiber. You did.

We are talking about PRODUCTION Taycan pictures and PRODUCTION Taycan wheels on a Taycan forum where there is only 1 wheel from the factory with carbon fiber on it. Pretty easy to understand what I was referencing. You assumed I meant something else and assumed incorrectly.
Nah, you said "carbon fibre wheels"

I wondered myself when I read on the post what you meant.

I think Whinge's initial question about it was perfectly fair and he's not assumed anything beyond what you said on your post.

It was like we'd all missed the option for carbon fibre wheels when you meant the inserts.

Jenner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
25? Tesla Roadster/22 Tesla MYP/21 Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
Must be a British thing :rolleyes:

I'll make sure to only say my wheels are carbon fiber inserts going forwards to make sure no one thinks the Taycan comes with 100% carbon fiber wheels. 👌

Do I also need to put a disclaimer for you that my Turbo doesn't have a turbocharger?

SergeyIndy

First Name
Sergey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
24 Macan GTS, 23 Taycan Turbo, 20 Cayenne Turbo,
Country flag
What am I doing wrong, what place I need to go to find the link to the images, I got as far as this below and the string with Production Images is empty. I just entered production so this may be too soon, but wanted to confirm when images are available, the link will appear under productionImages: [] tag.

Porsche Taycan 📸  How to Find Your Taycan Production Photo From Assembly Line 1680737829503

SergeyIndy

First Name
Sergey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I would like to bump this thread.
Could somene help with steps to locate production pictures?
I am at TYD Stage 04 - Production started on 05-Apr-2023.

MConte05

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4. GTS ST inbound
Country flag
I would like to bump this thread.
Could somene help with steps to locate production pictures?
I am at TYD Stage 04 - Production started on 05-Apr-2023.
Mine started April 3rd, and the first picture just showed up on my app 2 days ago, just scroll all the way to the bottom of stage 4, or through the pics they post.

supposedly more pictures will populate as it moves through the line.

DanK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Taycan Turbo, 21 4R, 15 P90DL, 10 Exige 260
Country flag
Any chance those of us that bought an inventory Taycan (or a used one!) can still get access to the factory pictures? I don't see anything on my.porsche.com pertaining to order or productionImages :(

SergeyIndy

First Name
Sergey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Mine started April 3rd, and the first picture just showed up on my app 2 days ago, just scroll all the way to the bottom of stage 4, or through the pics they post.

supposedly more pictures will populate as it moves through the line.
Got one picture today. Yes indeed it is under TYD pages now with easy download. Made it the forum avatar. This is becoming real, real quick as I cross 11 month wait, time point, so if transport goes as expected, I am 1 more month from delivery.

Edward

First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
What am I doing wrong, what place I need to go to find the link to the images, I got as far as this below and the string with Production Images is empty. I just entered production so this may be too soon, but wanted to confirm when images are available, the link will appear under productionImages: [] tag.

1680737829503.png
Note the vehicleStatusImporter field on yours is V250, which means it's going into production. You'll get images once it reaches V260.

Edward

First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
I had a Taycan GTS on order, but I cancelled it favor of a 992 Carrera T order. However, it's still showing up in my TYD. I believe a key to finding a complete set of productions photos is for the vehicleStatusImporter to reach V260.

After that, you'll expand productionImages. Items 0 through 4 have a URL inside that takes you to high-res JPEG photos.

Porsche Taycan 📸  How to Find Your Taycan Production Photo From Assembly Line Screenshot 2023-04-21 9.09.07 PM

Here are photos of the Volcano Gray GTS:

Porsche Taycan 📸  How to Find Your Taycan Production Photo From Assembly Line 6441597510e6c06d1c979718

Porsche Taycan 📸  How to Find Your Taycan Production Photo From Assembly Line 64418dca10e6c06d1c9798a1

Porsche Taycan 📸  How to Find Your Taycan Production Photo From Assembly Line 6442164e10e6c06d1c979a97

Porsche Taycan 📸  How to Find Your Taycan Production Photo From Assembly Line 6442170310e6c06d1c979a9b

Porsche Taycan 📸  How to Find Your Taycan Production Photo From Assembly Line 6442291910e6c06d1c979b46

Tiptoe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1986 Porsche 911, 1974 Citroen 2cv, 2018 Volvo S90
Country flag
My Green Mamba allegedly enters production on 5/1. I’ll be very interested in following its manufacture. Thank you for posting this ”hack”.

I wonder how many Mambas are in the build queue?

shayman

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 4S Cross Tourismo (Est. June)
Country flag
I got my VIN today but I don't have TYD in My Porsche because i'm in Canada. I added my VIN to My Porsche today and am waiting authorization for it to be added.

Am I able to see my build photos once the car is added to My Porsche?

Edit: my car is already completed the production stage and is being readied for transport.
Did you manage to find build photos? My CT4S just showed up in MyPorsche but I can't seem to find URLs to the production images.

Thanks
Scott

tayCanadian

First Name
Amit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Cayenne Coupe E-Hybrid (RIP), 2023 Taycan GTS
Country flag
Did you manage to find build photos? My CT4S just showed up in MyPorsche but I can't seem to find URLs to the production images.

Thanks
Scott
No, Canadians dont have access to this.

I had to wait to get my car to see it. Well worth the wait!
Sponsored