RollingStoned

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4;2017 Cayman S ; 2018 E400 Wagon; 1967 Alfa GTV
Country flag
That's a lot of Taycans. Congrats to their team. To do this in the current world situation is worthy of praise. As an aside, anyone know where to get those cool shirts and jackets shown in the photo?

Reactions: B61

WasserGKuehlt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4CT, 996C2, MacanS
Country flag
That's a lot of Taycans. Congrats to their team. To do this in the current world situation is worthy of praise. As an aside, anyone know where to get those cool shirts and jackets shown in the photo?
I think they give them out with the welcome package after the new employee orientation course. Dunno about the business dudes in the middle of the picture, they might have brought their own.

tigerbalm

First Name
Damien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S, Fiat 500 EV
Country flag
Ah - I had assumed it was (excusing a possible geographical error by Porsche) but you've gone for white this time?
I originally was leaning towards Crayon – but decided against it due to:
  • It has become super common colour here in Ireland and I prefer more unique/rare colours. Not saying Neptune overall is rare – but there is only two of them in Ireland so far – so locally rare.
  • I'm actually not bored of Neptune – still really like it – and was just changing colours for the sake of change.
  • I really think the yellow callipers of the carbon brakes will go great against Neptune Blue.

Good memory though @W1NGE!

It's due into Ireland this Friday – but a combination of me being in Sydney & Melbourne (I work for an Australian company) and in Ireland the year is on the registration plates – so will wait for a 23 plate in Jan 1 – means I won't be picking it up just yet. That is if it arrives!

Our plates are so stupid here. If you registered a car in December, it would be "perceived" to be a year old a month later in January. Results in some very lumpy car sale cycles.

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
I originally was leaning towards Crayon – but decided against it due to:
  • It has become super common colour here in Ireland and I prefer more unique/rare colours. Not saying Neptune overall is rare – but there is only two of them in Ireland so far – so locally rare.
  • I'm actually not bored of Neptune – still really like it – and was just changing colours for the sake of change.
  • I really think the yellow callipers of the carbon brakes will go great against Neptune Blue.

Good memory though @W1NGE!

It's due into Ireland this Friday – but a combination of me being in Sydney & Melbourne (I work for an Australian company) and in Ireland the year is on the registration plates – so will wait for a 23 plate in Jan 1 – means I won't be picking it up just yet. That is if it arrives!

Our plates are so stupid here. If you registered a car in December, it would be "perceived" to be a year old a month later in January. Results in some very lumpy car sale cycles.
Nice - I'm sure it will look stunning!

Totally understand the plate system - similar across UK (2 plate changes (used to be more frequent) per year to stabilise the market) and Ireland really and any old excuse to mark the value of a car down by a sheepskin coated car dealer! I actually like the ROI plate system as it is clear on year and county...we could learn a thing or three from Irish logic.
Sponsored