Sonic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lots
Country flag
I expect you meant to say something like "People almost break their necks trying to get a look at it" which suggests it is as striking as it looks in the photos? The trouble with photos and video on the web is almost every one shows every colour differently. Sometimes the Green appears bright green and other times dark green. I am trying to decide what colour to order mine in. The Green is impossible to find locally in the south of England. Asking Porsche UK for info on where a given colour is located or has been delivered to is pointless as they just say ring dealers direct - which I did but I don't see why the UK importer can't even tell me where there might be one, It's like they couldn't careless. Anyway, currently I have the same spec as you ( based largely on your photos ) on my order form but will have to decide by the end of August. I assume you still think it was the right choice of colour?
Silverstone had a colour swatch i looked at various lighting conditions, and then combined with this thread and other photos i also went with Mamba Green. I've told them to give me a call ASAP if they get one in - as they had every other colour in the flesh.

For now i've gone with the black/crayon leather, but my initial choice was the red, and the photos in this thread make it look incredible!

It's funny as the first thing the dealer said to me was "you can't go for red leather if you go green exterior!"... before i even said it :CWL:
Sponsored

glennkreisel

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, Tesla Roadster, taycan turbo
Country flag
I expect you meant to say something like "People almost break their necks trying to get a look at it" which suggests it is as striking as it looks in the photos? The trouble with photos and video on the web is almost every one shows every colour differently. Sometimes the Green appears bright green and other times dark green. I am trying to decide what colour to order mine in. The Green is impossible to find locally in the south of England. Asking Porsche UK for info on where a given colour is located or has been delivered to is pointless as they just say ring dealers direct - which I did but I don't see why the UK importer can't even tell me where there might be one, It's like they couldn't careless. Anyway, currently I have the same spec as you ( based largely on your photos ) on my order form but will have to decide by the end of August. I assume you still think it was the right choice of colour?
The mamba green is the best! U will love it. I have the turbo and no regrets it is the best color by far !

wemct

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Cayenne S Coupe; '22 AMG SL55; Taycan 4S(sold)
Country flag
The mamba green is the best! U will love it. I have the turbo and no regrets it is the best color by far !
Same here. Every time I drive my Mamba Green beast, I get compliments on the color. I had an early build so there weren't many Porsche Exclusive items available to customize the car. I have the black leather interior. If I ordered it today, in addition to the interior trim in Mamba Green (I have it), I would get the contrasting stitching in Mamba Green and the seat belts in Mamba Green.

DavidInEngland

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mamba Green Taycan, Miami Blue Boxster 718, Mercedes-Benz A Class, Mini Cooper S
Country flag
Same here. Every time I drive my Mamba Green beast, I get compliments on the color. I had an early build so there weren't many Porsche Exclusive items available to customize the car. I have the black leather interior. If I ordered it today, in addition to the interior trim in Mamba Green (I have it), I would get the contrasting stitching in Mamba Green and the seat belts in Mamba Green.
I once had a Yellow Cayman with Yellow seat belts - they looked great but did get a bit dirty over the years but I like the sound of green seat belts on the Taycan, It's so easy to increase the price with all these options. Thanks for the feedback.
Sponsored