OhRichman

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, 718 Boxster
Country flag
Here are some pics of my Taycan GTS that I too delivery of recently along with some impressions.
I can honestly say this is the best sedan I have ever driven. The car drives like a sports car when pushed or a quiet luxury cruiser when on the freeway. I own a 718 Boxster as well and the Taycan feels very similar (although larger and heavier). Wherever you point this car it goes with precision. The fit and finish are amazing. Also, my car came with the updated software and the interface has been flawless. The interface is quick to respond and Apple Carplay loads up fast upon entering the car. I haven't charged at a fast charger yet, but the home charging has been flawless as well. Although, I found setting up the charging profiles to be confusing. My good friend has a Tesla Model S Plaid. That car is certainly faster in a straight line, but in every other respect the Taycan is superior as a driver's car. The looks, handling, fit and finish, materials, and ride are all significantly better than the Tesla. I have not played with the Tesla interface, so I can't speak to that. My only complaint so far is that the rear camera is seriously distorted, but you do get used to it somewhat. Likewise, the height of the rear trunk is rather shallow. For all of you waiting on a GTS, you're in for a treat and really worth the wait.

Porsche Taycan 11 Days of Taycan GTS sedan ownership IMG_7921
Porsche Taycan 11 Days of Taycan GTS sedan ownership IMG_7922
Porsche Taycan 11 Days of Taycan GTS sedan ownership IMG_7924
Porsche Taycan 11 Days of Taycan GTS sedan ownership IMG_7925
Porsche Taycan 11 Days of Taycan GTS sedan ownership IMG_7930

TaycanHero

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan GTS Sport Turismo (2023)
Country flag
I've seen the the GTS saloon in-person in Cherry Metallic. It looks incredible even in low light.

Congratulations, and as to the wait - hopefully by this time next year!

akg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan GTS ST (inbound), 2021 AMG G63
Country flag
You made my day! I saw that my GTS ST went into production this week (a month ahead of schedule!). After reading your post, I am happy I made the decision to order one for myself. Counting down the days...

Enjoy in good health, and if you'd like, please post an update on your experience every so often.

Elroy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, VW Golf GTI Mk8, Ford Raptor 6.2L
Country flag
Congratulations. Love your build. I agree, the rear camera is really distorted. I'm getting about 280 mi on a 100% charge.
Porsche Taycan 11 Days of Taycan GTS sedan ownership Ruby Rt. Front

OP
OP
OhRichman

OhRichman

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, 718 Boxster
Country flag
Congratulations. Love your build. I agree, the rear camera is really distorted. I'm getting about 280 mi on a 100% charge.
Ruby Rt. Front.jpeg
Your car looks great too!
Can you share more about your mileage? Looks like we have the same wheels, so I'm curious. I'm getting closer to 250 mi on a 100% charge based on the car's estimate. Are you city driving or highway driving mostly? If on the highway, what's your average speed and current temperature in your area?

Elroy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
MY2022 GTS delivered 6/29/2022. Really happy with range

Elroy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Your car looks great too!
Can you share more about your mileage? Looks like we have the same wheels, so I'm curious. I'm getting closer to 250 mi on a 100% charge based on the car's estimate. Are you city driving or highway driving mostly? If on the highway, what's your average speed and current temperature in your area?
The estimate in based, I think, on primarily city driving. That being said, here in the N. Dallas area we spend approximately 30-40% of our miles on expressways at 60 -70 mph. Current temps are ranging from 75 to 95 F.

doceram

First Name
Khoi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS sport Turismo
Country flag
Just received my GTS sport Turismo last week ! Agree an awesome car but cannot get more than 220 miles (360 km) as max range with 100% charge ! Supposed to have the software upgrade done before delivery! Still in the first 400 miles …. and only highway driving in range mode with cruise at 60mph! Is it normal ?
Porsche Taycan 11 Days of Taycan GTS sedan ownership 90E82ABC-4BEB-4525-8B82-B3F65F0FE7F0

Mathys

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 X3 30e
Country flag
Just received my GTS sport Turismo last week ! Agree an awesome car but cannot get more than 220 miles (360 km) as max range with 100% charge ! Supposed to have the software upgrade done before delivery! Still in the first 400 miles …. and only highway driving in range mode with cruise at 60mph! Is it normal ?
90E82ABC-4BEB-4525-8B82-B3F65F0FE7F0.jpeg
Regen is not complete active for the first 1000km/600miles and it seems for most owners the efficiency gets better after that initial period.

mangobay

First Name
Omar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS ST 2023. Cayman GT4 (981); BMW X5 40i
Country flag
Leaving range to one side, your GTS ST looks amazing! Hope you’re enjoying it and not worrying too much about range. It will improve.

Hirschaj

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT4 - Mamba Green, 2022 Challenger
Country flag
Don’t expect to get much more than 220 miles on the highway but you will see that number improve in city driving when recouperation is fully active.