First Name
Ciprian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD PB+
Country flag
Hello guys!

I quickly want to share my latest short commute of 220 km. I had some time to spare and I decided to see how low can I get the avg cons.

Porsche Taycan 16.2 kWh/100km, 518 km range on RWD PB+ CDCB0A97-96EE-4F55-BE55-C6A844D89E56

Charged to 70% from my point A and arrived home with another 121km to go, I think 23-24%.

i was able to achieve these numbers with very gentle acceleration, no Cruise Control , and no hard braking. Used the regen button to decelerate gently when it was needed.

this was more like an experiment because I will not be able to it again. It’s pretty difficult to keep the speed steady without CC because when you set the speed on the CC you will get 17,2-17,5 kWh/100km which is not bad at all but still I pushed it to the lowest low I could get with decent speed. my legs literally hurt when I arrived home 😂. 87 km/h was averaged with some intercity drive (70-90 km/h) in the way and outside city speed between 90-120 km/h. If driving <90km/h I can achieve the 15kWh/100km mark.

Calculated it will result in a total range of 518 km. Stellar for such a car like this.

as I’m trying my best to offer informations for the gentlemans and ladies who are waiting for their ride to arrive, I do videos to explain different features of my car as good as I can. Also if you want to know a certain thing of the Taycan, let me know and I’ll try my best to show!

3 months old and already 7500 km done. I don’t care about range anymore, plenty for most of my driving and my commute.

Sponsored