20" vs 21"wheels: ride quality difference noticeable from the inside?

Cilviloze

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Boxster, MB E class, MB S class, Alphard
Country flag
Hi, I so want the 20' tequipment design wheels but I must prepare a plan B incase I can't order them.

Looking at the 21 wheels, both are nice but it's more expensive tires + less range.

But again, it looks much nicer than the other 2 20' wheels. Plus better grip.

Another thing I'm not so sure is, how much harder it is. Is it noticable? Or are the suspensions so good that we can't tell the difference from the inside?
Sponsored

TIM IRELAND

First Name
tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
JAGUAR XF R SPORT
Country flag
Hi, I so want the 20' tequipment design wheels but I must prepare a plan B incase I can't order them.

Looking at the 21 wheels, both are nice but it's more expensive tires + less range.

But again, it looks much nicer than the other 2 20' wheels. Plus better grip.

Another thing I'm not so sure is, how much harder it is. Is it noticable? Or are the suspensions so good that we can't tell the difference from the inside?
Having driven both i find the 20 are much better on british roads
but for looks the 21 are just lush!!

snstevens

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
I have the 21" wheels and All Season tires and can say that the ride is very comfortable on the Normal setting. Of course the ride stiffens when going to Sport or Sport Plus, but that is as it should.

To be honest, I wasn't expecting the ride to be this comfortable, but I'm very happy with the result.

Icyfraser

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 2WD
Country flag
Hi. I have 21 wheels and the ride is more than good. And that's me coming from 20 inch wheels on a a FType

bosch88

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S
Country flag
21" ride fine but 20" are definitely nicer in ride quality and less of an issue on potholes and blow outs - first one ever was on 21"s... been on 20"s for 10 years, and never a blow out.... but the mission E's are lookers...
Sponsored