felixtb

First Name
felix
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche: Taycan R; Tesla: orig Roadster, X, new roadster reserved
Country flag
WOW looks amazing from all distances and angles!

TheSnape

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fiesta
Country flag
.... eat this ... from my visit at Hockenheim yesterday ... new Porsche Experience Center

49153175-07A0-472D-B4F2-954FC2225B8D.jpeg
Bloody hell, that's one of the best looking rear angles I've yet seen!

You can find really good looking pictures of this car..and then just find even better looking pictures..of the same car!

Truly the best looking four-door saloon any car manufacturer has ever made

PAG_J1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
No information
Country flag
So I saw the new Taycan production hall a few weeks ago. There were already some pre production Taycan Sport Turismo's on the finishing line.
I can confirm the rear roof spoiler from the concept and there will be also (similar to the Mission E wheels) a slightly different production version of the rims from the concept car:
Porsche Taycan 2020 Porsche Taycan: Official Specs, Info, Wallpapers, Videos Porsche-Mission-E-Cross-Turismo

I saw one car black painted and one in some orange matt color (but that was probably just a crash test car).

Kind regards

felixtb

First Name
felix
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
PAG_J1, were they SPORT Turismos or were they rather CROSS Turismos as the concept.....?

Rollep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo, BMW i3
Country flag
First time I see anything about Remote ParkAssist. This is a feature I would very much like to have. Sometimes a Tesla X parks next to me in the garage and with the wide Taycan it will be impossible to get in or out unless I have Remote ParkAssist. Wouldn't surprise me if it's an option that will be available sometime in the future, just like 22kW AC charging, HUD, standard mobile charger, nicer wheels, nicer colors and so on. Us early adopters sure miss out on a lot of things.

Last edited:

felixtb

First Name
felix
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
First time I see anything about Remote ParkAssist. This is a feature I would very much like to have. Sometimes a Tesla X parks next to me in the garage and with the wide Taycan it will be impossible to get in or out unless I have Remote ParkAssist. Wouldn't surprise me if it's an option that will be available sometime in the future, just like 22kW AC charging, HUD, standard mobile charger, nicer wheels, nicer colors and so on. Us early adopters sure miss out on a lot of things.
suspect this is an over the air update option
Sponsored