felixtb

First Name
felix
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche: Taycan R; Tesla: orig Roadster, X, new roadster reserved
Country flag
Don’t think so.. will be available prel. week 25 2020 production..
that might also mean that over the air will not be available until then...…. sinve they say they will have over the air updates...….. because with Tesla it certainly has been from the beginning over the air updates as long as the car has the censors...….. and as far as I can understand the Taycan does...……...

Fitzban

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
First time I see anything about Remote ParkAssist. This is a feature I would very much like to have. Sometimes a Tesla X parks next to me in the garage and with the wide Taycan it will be impossible to get in or out unless I have Remote ParkAssist. Wouldn't surprise me if it's an option that will be available sometime in the future, just like 22kW AC charging, HUD, standard mobile charger, nicer wheels, nicer colors and so on. Us early adopters sure miss out on a lot of things.
Looks like Porsche already offers this for the Cayenne. At least according to this video
I also would love to have this on day 1.

Skystorm

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan GTS
Country flag
Looks like Porsche already offers this for the Cayenne. At least according to this video
I hope your right, I want all of this for my Taycan..

Rollep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo, BMW i3
Country flag
That was over a year ago and there is still no mention of it in the brochure or in the configurator for the 2020 model.

Rollep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo, BMW i3
Country flag
Don’t think so.. will be available prel. week 25 2020 production..
Where did you get that info?

Anyways, it looks like there will be a lot of important and useful things available from week 25 2020. Heck, even the standard charger will be available from week 25, the free charger that will do exactly the same job as the overpriced, oversized and overweight piece of kit we're forced to buy now.

The Taycan was launched at least 8 months too early. I'm pretty sure the reason for this is EU's new stiffer emission rules that starts counting on 1 January 2020.

Rollep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo, BMW i3
Country flag
See here - new Taycan 4S press info
Yes, I have seen that. My answer was regarding availability on the Cayenne that according to the video should have the option but still doesn't have it over one model year later.

Skystorm

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan GTS
Country flag
Where did you get that info?

Anyways, it looks like there will be a lot of important and useful things available from week 25 2020. Heck, even the standard charger will be available from week 25, the free charger that will do exactly the same job as the overpriced, oversized and overweight piece of kit we're forced to buy now.

The Taycan was launched at least 8 months too early. I'm pretty sure the reason for this is EU's new stiffer emission rules that starts counting on 1 January 2020.
I got the information from Porsche AG

BenJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Maybe it will Be available later with an OTA update ?
I’m wondering if I will not cancel my order if it’s not available with an ota Update....

Austin_yeahbaby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, replaced my 911 ;-)
Country flag
Does anyone know the difference between the standard lane keeping and the one in that brochure under innodrive

"Active Lane Keeping Assist enhances the distance control and lane keeping functions on well-developed country roads and motorways. The system takes into account traffic ahead and road markings within the system boundaries and keeps the vehicle in the middle of the lane through continuous steering interventions — including in traffic jams"

TheSnape

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fiesta
Country flag
That is a fantastic Pic !
Aww thanks!

I mean this is such a beautiful car - one of the most beautiful Porsche has ever made. It manages to look like a classic Porsche and traditional - mostly because Porsche is famous for making the 911, and the more like a 911 any Porsche looks, the more classic and traditional it looks.

But as a four door sedan? It's absolutely revolutionary.

I honestly think it's the kind of car you put a poster up of on your wall
Sponsored