thorfun

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jaguar I-Pace
Country flag
I've not watched this one as I don't understand a word he's saying! but for any German speakers on here, here's a review from Auto Bild:

Friedrich

First Name
Friedrich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Future: 2020 Porsche Taycan, 2022 Tesla Y; Current: Boxster S, Acura MDX; Past: 66 VW Beetle, 82 Porsche SC Targa, 91 Acura NSX, 98 Porsche Carrera Cabr, 2002 Porsche Carrera Cabr, 2004 Porsche Cayenne S
Country flag
I've not watched this one as I don't understand a word he's saying! but for any German speakers on here, here's a review from Auto Bild
The only new information I got from the review is that the Swedish are very strict with their speed limit controls, so he was afraid to demonstrate the ability of the car.......:CWL:
And he called Oslo the capital of the EVs, otherwise a boring review.. He was driving from Oslo to Stockholm

Dee

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
A lot
The only new information I got from the review is that the Swedish are very strict with their speed limit controls, so he was afraid to demonstrate the ability of the car.......:CWL:
And he called Oslo the capital of the EVs, otherwise a boring review.. He was driving from Oslo to Stockholm
This was the most boring one and the most stupid one also.
Who's driving with his hands like that?
Did you see how he took a corner?
The technical data was insufficient and he called the driving mode "Turbo plus" instead of "Sport plus"...
Is this really a car journalist/editor???

I think Fully Charged did a great review.
Johnny knows what he's talking about and tells what we have to know, not what he wants to tell, big difference imho.

Here in the Netherlands, the two reviews (Autoblog and Autovisie) were as bad as the Autobild one.
Some journalists really don't have much experience with EVs and it shows...my god.

JacobDK

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S
Country flag
Well the Danish car consumer organisation FDM just tested the Turbo S and went away severly impressed. Article is in danish - so is video. Pictures are universel though ;)

link to article:

https://fdm.dk/motor/forpremiere/2020-02-porsche-taycan-lynhurtig-elbil

link to video:

btw my brothers took the video/photos (he’s a carjournalist) and he was so impressed with the car that we had quite a long chat about his drive. Above all he was very impressed by how quiet the Taycan is at moto

dryii

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S, 2018 Tesla Model 3, 2015 Porsche Macan Turbo
Country flag
Article is in danish - so is video. Pictures are universel though ;)
I understood "Porsche", "Taycan", and "drive". I think maybe I heard "Tesla", too. To me it sounded like he was talking backwards the entire time. HAHA

JacobDK

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S
Country flag
I understood "Porsche", "Taycan", and "drive". I think maybe I heard "Tesla", too. To me it sounded like he was talking backwards the entire time. HAHA
:CWL::CWL::CWL:
I guess google translate will make it a very interresting read
Sponsored