2020 Porsche Taycan spy pics & videos

parlinone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo S40
Country flag
The Polestar 2 has a ~20% smaller battery and still has a pretty goofy jacked-up sedan look (which they try to hide, unsuccessfully, with the black lower body paint). Just give it a few more years until the battery tech is there.
I'm sorry but this is incorrect. You are confusing the Taycan profile for a regular sedan profile. It's not.

Check out the Polestar 2 dimensions and you'll see it's only a few cm higher then the S40, and has higher ground clearance. The battery setup is almost identical to the Taycan. There are no batteries under the front and rear foot garages and there is no extra height.

Please inform yourself.

Porsche Taycan 2020 Porsche Taycan spy pics & videos eEzgGi8GR0uFLbCvAH0sAw?w=1200&h=505&fm=pjpg&auto=compress&fit=crop&crop=faces
Sponsored

Last edited:

285kph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 BMW X5 - 2021 Taycan - 2022 BMW X5 45e
Country flag
I'm sorry but this is incorrect. You are confusing the Taycan profile for a regular sedan profile. It's not.

Check out the Polestar 2 dimensions and you'll see it's only a few cm higher then the S40, and has higher ground clearance. The battery setup is almost identical to the Taycan. There are no batteries under the front and rear foot garages and there is no extra height.

Please inform yourself.
I have informed myself and concluded that the Polestar 2 looks like a goofy jacked up sedan with a black bottom stripe to visually hide it's actual height:
Porsche Taycan 2020 Porsche Taycan spy pics & videos Screen Shot 2019-09-04 at 8.40.36 PM

If the in-floor battery has nothing to do with that, well, pity the Polestar designers.