2020 Porsche Taycan spy pics & videos

Eisbärenhöhle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
... clearly too many of them
Country flag
This makes me happy. That roofline will make a big difference in overall aggressiveness of the car.
... yes ... and if there is still such a big surprise possible ... I still have hope that under the tapes are even more fine surprises which makes Taycan look even more like mission-e :rock:
Sponsored

Paulo

First Name
Paulo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1898 Porsche P1
Country flag
PAG_J1, do you have any more covered photos like the one you posted but from other angles that you can share? (Wishful thinking):angel:

Last edited:

Paulo

First Name
Paulo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1898 Porsche P1
Country flag
Because i´m the man, and to be the man, woooooooo, you gotta ......just fooling around. Good old search my friend, nothing more altough i´m getting f...k..g frustrated for not seeing a nice shot of the interior center console (air con commands and navigation) ! Apparently according to some reports there is something special there (visual delights as they called it). or "Porsche wants to suprise you" (inside ev review).

edouard356

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Cayenne '16; Porsche 911 GTS '19
Country flag
Because i´m the man, and to be the man, woooooooo, you gotta ......just fooling around. Good old search my friend, nothing more altough i´m getting f...k..g frustrated for not seeing a nice shot of the interior center console (air con commands and navigation) ! Apparently according to some reports there is something special there (visual delights as they called it). or "Porsche wants to suprise you" (inside ev review).
Haha, my search must not be optimal! I hear ya regarding the interior. I'm hoping that sooner or later there will be a more substantial photo leak. I know that we can wait until Sept., but I find these reveals more fun this way.

edouard356

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Cayenne '16; Porsche 911 GTS '19
Country flag
Well, I just can't help myself but keep looking at these spy shots. I notice there are different charging port covers depending on what prototype you view. For example, the charging port cover on the left is the car that Mark Webber drove and you can see it is narrower with an outside latch vs. the cover on the right is wider.

Porsche Taycan 2020 Porsche Taycan spy pics & videos Screen Shot 2019-07-11 at 10.30.11 PM
Porsche Taycan 2020 Porsche Taycan spy pics & videos Screen Shot 2019-07-07 at 8.27.44 AM

newreef77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
A lot
Country flag
Specially at the roof and along the spoiler there will be a big suprise,..........?

Porsche Taycan 2020 Porsche Taycan spy pics & videos filegskt0

Porsche Taycan 2020 Porsche Taycan spy pics & videos high_taycan_goodwood_motor_circuit_festival_of_speed_2019_porsche_ag-e1562591857292

robox

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
X5/ Maloo
Country flag
Specially at the roof and along the spoiler there will be a big suprise,..........?

filegskt0.jpg

high_taycan_goodwood_motor_circuit_festival_of_speed_2019_porsche_ag-e1562591857292.jpg
You’re on to it
Notice how the brake light at the top of the screen is so fuzzy when braking?
It’s a false overlaying rear screen I reckon

robox

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
X5/ Maloo
Country flag
2019-07-12_09.00.42.jpg
I'm particularly interested in this part.

2019-07-12_09.01.16.jpg

At Goodwood it's much smoother but still a strange line is visible...
That’s where the rear pillar angles in slightly all the way down to a mission E type spoiler

Check out how fat the boot lid is (when lifted in the historic snow shots)
And check out the historic frunk shot (front boot) the one where there’s a couple of dangling vacuum looking tubes
You might have to google (Taycan frunk) because from memory the photo is chopped
What your looking at is the boot of the production car being assembled in the left background
The partly assembled boot has a large step in it (you can tell by a shadow cast on it)
I’ve got my fingers crossed

Dee

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
A lot
I don't want to jump to conclusions but it's something that I've noticed before.
And it's good to share my thoughts cuz it's contributing to the suspense. :D

Raek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, E92 M3, Wrangler TJ
Country flag
Hey, guys. Enjoy more of my shitty photoshop skills.

S'not a Panamera, kay?

Porsche Taycan 2020 Porsche Taycan spy pics & videos 48265217922_812e943966_h

Paulo

First Name
Paulo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1898 Porsche P1
Country flag
Well, I just can't help myself but keep looking at these spy shots. I notice there are different charging port covers depending on what prototype you view. For example, the charging port cover on the left is the car that Mark Webber drove and you can see it is narrower with an outside latch vs. the cover on the right is wider.

Screen Shot 2019-07-11 at 10.30.11 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-07-07 at 8.27.44 AM.png
Good Catch! Like i said many times, Porsche camouflage is simple yet very effective...that viny cover they use can do wonders in hidding stuff!
Sponsored