ron_b

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
A surprisingly comprehensive walkthrough of the Porsche Taycan Turbo by Steve from Rosenthal Automotive in Washington DC.

2020 Porsche Taycan Test Drive & Review
Rosenthal Automotive
Sponsored

Arno

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan Turbo S & Tesla Model-S 100D
Country flag
and I probably would have ordered the massage seats if I had watched this before my freeze date. :rolleyes: ;)
In that case you must have chosen comfort seats with 14 adjustments instead, as sports seats with 18 adjustments and massage does not apply with that setup.

Personally I think the sport seats look better, even though I also like massage seats as you. Honestly, I didn’t use it much in my old MB S-class, and haven’t really missed it. So no regrets.

It’s give and take, but according to my better half I’m too much alike Winnie The Poo on everything I beg for: “Yes please both!” That’s a good thing, right?:giggle:

OP
OP
ron_b

ron_b

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
In that case you must have chosen comfort seats with 14 adjustments instead, as sports seats with 18 adjustments and massage does not apply with that setup.

Personally I think the sport seats look better, even though I also like massage seats as you. Honestly, I didn’t use it much in my old MB S-class, and haven’t really missed it. So no regrets.

It’s give and take, but according to my better half I’m too much alike Winnie The Poo on everything I beg for: “Yes please both!” That’s a good thing, right?:giggle:
You are correct, I did choose the comfort Seats however I was on the fence. I was trying to find a dealership that had a vehicle with sports seats in it before my freeze date so that I could try them, but I was unable. I'm not terribly small and was worried that the sports seats would be a bit narrow which is what I've read in other Porsche forums.
I had a lot of Pooh moments already in my spec as options increased car by over 40% :cool: .
Sponsored