ron_b

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Such a fun review. I really enjoyed it, only the one concern on his InnoDrive experience, but I am hoping it's a rare experience.

Favorite Quote
It might have an electric heart, but that’s the thing: the Taycan has what the Tin Man always wanted. It’s not a numb, efficiency-above-all-else personal conveyance device. The Taycan is fast, involving, and features a depth of personality unlike any other EV I’ve driven.
It also has the ubiquitous "it's a true Porsche" quote as well, but I think that one has the best justification I have seen in any review. I don't want to give the spoiler so you get the chance to read the article. :cool:

2020 Porsche Taycan Turbo Review: Truly Electrifying
AutoGuide.com
https://www.autoguide.com/manufacturer/porsche/2020-porsche-taycan-turbo-review-truly-electrifying
Sponsored

kingy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Panamera E-Hybrid, Taycan Turbo (ordered)
Country flag
I had the same Innodrive experience on my Panamera. Really dangerous braking for no apparent reason. Porsche had it in and told me systems were fine. Needless to say its not specced on my forthcoming Taycan

T-Fury

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Taycan CT4, 23 911T, 24 Rivian R1S, 71 BMW 2002
Country flag
I was looking forward to this review. Thanks for posting! The review really captures “it” when it comes to the Taycan.
Sponsored