Scandinavian

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan T, Tesla M3P, Aston Martin DB9, Porsche 996 C4 Cab
Country flag
Personally I would blame Porsche and trigger emails + some social media reactions on both twitter and insta. Without being impolite but still... Also to get a proper loaner during the wait (gt3?) :)
Well they collected the car and so far no news at all from the service shop.
Porsche Connect did call separately and confirmed that the car was back online and they could not see any issues. There obviously is no log at their systems either. But they suggested a lot of checks you be made so hopefully Porsche does this.

And NO I have not been offered a loaner of any kind. Not even an Opel Corsa! So hoping for a GT3 is far off the reality.

There is no feedback loop. Porsche push out cars and owners just have to put up with them.
I think you hit the nail on the head here. It obviously is different depending on the dealers, but here it is one of the worst services I have ever encountered. Even our Tesla model 3 has had much better communication from their service department, and there has not been anything wrong with it, or needed a visit to the workshop in three years! But they have called to check up on a few things a number of times!

As someone who'd love a 911 but live in a country where its hard to justify it with a 64% purchase tax on ICE vehicles – your preference for the Taycan even with access to both cars – makes me happy that I don't stretch to it!
It is also very expensive with the CO2 tax here, but nowhere as bad as in Ireland. But an expensive registration fee plus a Euro 30 k extra tax for the CO2 tax is not encouraging ICE purchases.

I have seen somebody else here switching to an Audi etron GT, which is basically the same as Taycan , but not seen any further update on it. And I would also be very suspicious about the software in these since they are from the same VW group?

EQS?? Not sure about the looks and it is a completely different type of car. Huge car and a bit of a ”boat”. And I am not ready to be driven be a chauffeur yet.

Guees it will take about 2 weeks for Porsche to come back with the normal “” No faults found, Sir””
Sponsored