2021 Configurator: Is Remote Park Assist a worthwhile upgrade over Surround View?

nafzal80

First Name
Nauman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911 C4S, Audi Q7
Country flag
I have picked the premium package for my 2022 CT4S. It includes the Surround View option.

Remote Park Assist is a $1600 add on option to the Premium Pkg.

Is it:
  1. A worthwhile upgrade over the Surround View, if so, could you give some insight in to why?
  2. It includes 3D surround view, is that a worthwhile upgrade over the Surround View option?
  3. Is the 3D Surround View feature included with the Remote Park Assist option a hardware upgrade over what is already included with Surround View, or is it only a software upgrade? Meaning is it something that can be purchased as a software upgrade later (like upgrade ACC to Innodrive)?

Much Appreciated, I am going to be locking in my config in soon.
Sponsored

Last edited:

misterfring

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cayenne
Country flag
same question here for a 2022 RWD. 1600 feels steep to me, so I’m curious about how people feel about this option.

I assume much of the cost is remote parking. I wish I could just get rear cross traffic without the remote parking option.

OP
OP

nafzal80

First Name
Nauman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911 C4S, Audi Q7
Country flag
same question here for a 2022 RWD. 1600 feels steep to me, so I’m curious about how people feel about this option.

I assume much of the cost is remote parking. I wish I could just get rear cross traffic without the remote parking option.
that’s really the main feature