2021 Taycan 4S

Av0789

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
M5
Country flag
Hello All,

I just started shopping around for a Taycan 4S that I want to order. So far I’ve gotten 4.5 percent off plus the 7500 rebate totaling 10 percent off the msrp. Is this a competitive deal for a Taycan or I am I way off still? They have quoted base MF.

Thanks!
Sponsored

Torv

First Name
Torv
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
That's not a bad deal, though I think you can do better. Like you, I've ordered a 2021 4S and I negotiated 6% off sticker (irrespective of any EV incentives). The thing is, different dealers will have differing motives and attitudes to negotiating, so you will have to find one who is motivated to earn your business. I called at least 8 dealers and most were willing to negotiate on CTO (configure to order) Taycans, though none except the one I ultimately went with offered more than 5% off.

I did however see discounts of between 10-12% on in stock 2020s at multiple dealers.

Last edited:

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Lucky you!

Porsche UK don't entertain discounts on current models (if ever) nor do we get an EV rebate (value of car is too high) nor are we entitled to the Government Grant for the charger installation!

Rip off Britain, they're nae wrong!

Kingske

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S, 2024 BMW X3, 2014 BMW 3 GT
Country flag
Lucky you!

Porsche UK don't entertain discounts on current models (if ever) nor do we get an EV rebate (value of car is too high) nor are we entitled to the Government Grant for the charger installation!

Rip off Britain, they're nae wrong!
At least you have the best weather and gastronomy in the world...