norwbjorn

First Name
Bjørn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Cross Turismo (oct), Merc All-Terrain, BMW
Country flag
Placed an order for the CT two weeks ago, it will be a october production. I was prepared to haggle the price, but the dealer looked me in the eye and said, if you dont take it, the car will be gone in hours. I chickened out and signed the papers.. But he said this would be a 2022 model, anyone know if this is right, and if there is any upgrade from the 2021?
Sponsored

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Placed an order for the CT two weeks ago, it will be a october production. I was prepared to haggle the price, but the dealer looked me in the eye and said, if you dont take it, the car will be gone in hours. I chickened out and signed the papers.. But he said this would be a 2022 model, anyone know if this is right, and if there is any upgrade from the 2021?
It will be MY22 (Model Year change from Sep’21 onwards) and the specifications won’t be published on the configurator until summer (July roughly). Don’t expect anything majorly different (no body changes, too early for that) but some new colours & wheels potentially, enhanced software, general tweaks under the hood that sort of thing.

amelen

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.alexmelen.com
Vehicles
2021 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
I don't know the market outside of the US too well - but I know in the US it's very regional. Some dealers are refusing to give discounts and have no allocations left, while others have tons and are giving big discounts. Anyone in the US, I can help loop them in with a GM who has the best deals at the moment (I have a working relationship with Porsche). Outside of the US I can't help much unfortunately - but here in the states, if you can get an allocation today, you should have the car at the end of July and it would be a 2021.
Sponsored

Last edited: