• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 20, 2024 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 20, 2024, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

2022 Taycan RWD in Cherry for sale in Seattle

Ambroos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan (RWD)
Country flag
I'm heading back to Europe sooner than expected, so unfortunately have to say goodbye to my Taycan 2.5 years ahead of schedule. It's a RWD car, cherry with black accents on the exterior, interior is the black standard interior (partial leather) with bordeaux seatbelts (match the exterior red very well). Comes with a FitcamX installed, clear side markers, EU-style blind spot mirror on the left. All original parts come with it too, including the standard charger.

There are lots of photos, the Monroney and more on https://ambroos.io/taycan - some highlights are included here.

Currently the car is at just over 16.000 miles, since purchase mid-April 2022. It's about 50/50 roadtrips and day-to-day travel in my area. I only have ~2 weeks to sell the car, so the plan is to move fast. I was thinking something in the high 90s? I have the title, I own 100% of the car. You'd get the free charging until April 2025!

There is a big scratch on the front bumper, driver's side. Both front wheels have minimal kerb rash (less than an inch, only one on each side). Everything else is in pretty much perfect condition. Front PPF, all-over Modesta ceramic coating, the car has never been unprofessionally touched while washing so there are zero swirls/small scratches.

Porsche Taycan 2022 Taycan RWD in Cherry for sale in Seattle 20221116_171528.JPG

Porsche Taycan 2022 Taycan RWD in Cherry for sale in Seattle 20221116_171623.JPG

Porsche Taycan 2022 Taycan RWD in Cherry for sale in Seattle 20221116_180524.JPG

Porsche Taycan 2022 Taycan RWD in Cherry for sale in Seattle Taycan Monroney

OP
OP
Ambroos

Ambroos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan (RWD)
Country flag
I removed the details from my website since a sale is scheduled to the dealer (Porsche Bellevue) tomorrow morning.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Ambroos

Ambroos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan (RWD)
Country flag
My car is now for sale at Porsche Bellevue, with a freshly repaired front bumper and 2 years of CPO warranty on top of the base warranty (so if you buy before April you get a total of one year more warranty than you would if you would buy a brand new one): https://www.porschebellevue.com/cer...e-Taycan-c3dc1fdc0a0e087f546e8b6f1643e52d.htm

I can also see from the photos that it still comes with the FitcamX preinstalled.

I miss the car quite a bit, so if any if you snatches it, shoot me a message with some photos of it some time.

It's down to $99.990 which seems like a good deal (especially with CPO).

Last edited:

whitex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan TCT, 2024 Q8 eTron P+
Country flag
Wow, that 2 month repair/prep is probably going to cost them more than anticipated, as used cars prices have been dropping fast.

It's nice to see Taycans on dealer lots again though (both new and used). For a while there, there was not much even to see in person or test drive.

OP
OP
Ambroos

Ambroos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan (RWD)
Country flag
Buy it back, haha.
Ahaha I can't say it hasn't crossed my mind, but since I live in Stockholm now and really don't need a car there's no point. I actually quite like the ID.3 carshare cars that are all over the city here. Completely different from a Taycan but fun in their own way (= without the $490 speeding tickets).

OP
OP
Ambroos

Ambroos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan (RWD)
Country flag
In any case, if anyone is interested, there are some missing options in the dealer description (no tech package, for example). The monroney listed in the starting post in this thread is accurate.

WattTurbo

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911 C2S, Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Looks like the dealer is losing $$$ on this one …but a good deal for some buyers

OP
OP
Ambroos

Ambroos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan (RWD)
Country flag
They reduced the price again. I'm starting to almost feel sorry for them 😅.

Quite surprised it hasn't been picked up yet too. It was a fantastic car.

SergeyIndy

First Name
Sergey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
24 Macan GTS, 23 Taycan Turbo, 20 Cayenne Turbo,
Country flag
Saw one at the dealer today after service was done. Shop lights making it look copper, exactly as in the picture. I asked the techs if that is some PTS color, and they said nope, it is the Cherry indeed and paperwork confirmed it.

Porsche Taycan 2022 Taycan RWD in Cherry for sale in Seattle 1679015802511

whitex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan TCT, 2024 Q8 eTron P+
Country flag
They reduced the price again. I'm starting to almost feel sorry for them 😅.

Quite surprised it hasn't been picked up yet too. It was a fantastic car.
It seems you sold at the top of the market. 👍

The market has definitely been returning to normal, though some dealers still hang onto the fables of huge ADM. I was considering an eTron for my wife last week, the dealer I talked to tried to tell me all their cars fetch ADM! Funny, because in the same breath he was telling me how the car market has corrected recently so he won't be able to give me much for trade-in. :CWL:

f1eng

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4S, Ferrari 355, Merc 500E, Prius PHV
Country flag
The exterior color makes it difficult to sell. Not every one appreciates Cherry Metallic.
That is interesting but weird to me since Cherry is one of my 3 favourite Taycan colours!
Sponsored